What is wrong with this picture? - warning, possibly offensive content

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
X 2 on the "needs a trailer". Nice light expo trailer, all that gear in the tub...ahhh, good times.

I agree, at least he is getting out there (even if the loading is a little sketch)!
:)

NothingClever

Explorer
here's what i noticed the jeep is missing:
Ktm 950 on the front bumper
beautiful bikini clad young lady in the front passenger's seat holding his beer
a large dog in the rear seat
$1000 worth of driving lights on the luggage rack
six jerry cans of fuel
and 40 or 50 adventure stickers.

********!

ex m38a1er

Adventurer
Weight distribution IS a problem,but his tire max load rating is almost 4 times the wight of this rig(empty).
Raising the COG so much would be my next concern.Eigther than that...he's doing what he's supposed to do:smiley_drive:

D

Deleted member 9101

I am still trying to figure out the offensive part as warned in the title?

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: The only problem is--

It's notta JK !!

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

alosix

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: The only problem is--

It's notta JK !!

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

So you're saying it might have enough power to actually haul the stuff ? :)

I see stock ranger sized pickups overloaded way worse than this every day on 101 here. At least its a stock height and probably not too wobbly yet for a TJ. Doing that to a lifted one might be asking for some unfriendly oscillations.

K2ZJ

Explorer
Give me a break!

I see stock ranger sized pickups overloaded way worse than this every day on 101 here. At least its a stock height and probably not too wobbly yet for a TJ. Doing that to a lifted one might be asking for some unfriendly oscillations.

That makes it ok?

I was out camping this weekend and had to clean up our campsite when we arrived. We picked up a good portion of the trash, but there was no way to get all of it. But it is ok to litter because at least they were out there having fun instead of sitting at home on the internet! WTH?

He is clearly overloaded, if the op had pics of him in a wreck I am betting most of you would be saying the opposite of what you are now. "He should not have driving like that!"

teotwaki

Excelsior!
As much as I kid about the photo.... the guy is getting out there with his Jeep and having some adventures! :wings:

He is far better than a lot of the bitter old men who web-wheel and cruise this forum criticizing other people rigs and trip reports. I know that the OP meant the whole thing as a fun exercise but some of you folks should sign out of this thread and go take YOUR perfect rig out on the trail..... C'mon guys!

K2ZJ

Explorer
I am all for getting out there and having fun. Just do it in a safe and legal manner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater