What the heck...

Octamog

Observer
... was this thing used for? Described as having an area to secure SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus?). On the gsaauctions.gov website. Someone should grab it an build an expedition hummer!

745832771_9jFsF-O.jpg

745832766_96y3c-O.jpg

745832776_K5Ccu-O.jpg

745832804_BcSBq-O.jpg

14x4

Observer
Just joking. The modifications are absolutely endless for pretty much all rigs, but that one looks more capable than mine - even without a lift!

No surprise. :coffee:

pete.wilson

Adventurer
Hey

My new bigfoot/base camp vehicle.....oh how the mind wanders on such wonderous scheme's. It looks very cool, Hummer H1's are just plain awesome.

Pete Wilson
Member: Sasquatch Watch of Virginia
AIBR - Alliance of Independent Bigfoot Researchers

P.S. I used to run an ex-Johnson County, KS ambulance. 1995 Ford F350 with a 7.3L diesel and a Norton 165" amubulance section, very good rig just a little too big, heavy, and only 2 wheel drive. Tons of storage for camping/research gear and a nice ride.

Last edited:

Ron B

Explorer
I just saw one Wed that was similar to the one pictured but the shell on the back wasn't quite as high. It was going the opposite direction on the hwy so I couldn't get a closer look -- I see lots of hummers here in socal, but few with custom campers on the back.

It's a '98 2 door civilian hummer, not a humvee. The 2 doors are a great platform to start with, but are also much rarer.

rb

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl