What's wrong with this picture?

milo12

Adventurer
set-72157621985487425

Ok I don't know how to get a picture loaded. Here is the link http://www.flickr.com/photos/a-n-k/3844785875/in/set-72157621985487425/

milo12

Adventurer
I found the picture on the camper forum.

I think it is a very bad idea. That thing is way upside down on, size vs living area, and cost vs utility. Some people just like to build huge useless rigs. Whatever floats your boat.

That same camper on a Toyota (or any normal truck) would be far more capable.

Maybe there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. While everyone hops to conclusions, none of us know what this person uses this rig for. Maybe for something beyond our realm of knowledge? I sure wouldn't want someone posting a picture of my Jeep on some website for all their friends to talk about how ridiculous it is. Maybe they need the brute strength and power of such a big truck, but they have no need for a huge camper set-up like an XV-LT. In that sense, this truck is way more economical.

Unless I'm totally missing something.

Desolation

Adventurer
It is to big.
To tall.
To wide.
To heavy.
CG is way to high.
I can think of no use for anything that big, that I would want to do.

Still:Wow1::drool:

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
I think it looks cool. The one thing that did catch my eye was the trailer hitch. It is not dropped down like most tall rigs would have, but turned up as if the truck was lowered. I really want to see the trailer that that rig pulls! :Wow1: Must sit really high.

jh504

Explorer
I think it looks cool. The one thing that did catch my eye was the trailer hitch. It is not dropped down like most tall rigs would have, but turned up as if the truck was lowered. I really want to see the trailer that that rig pulls! :Wow1: Must sit really high.

It also doesnt look like a hitch that is rated extremely high. Maybe he has got some 38"s on a 4'x8' trailer.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
I just thought of it. He tows a set of stairs from an airport to get into the back. Does Wil at Sierra Expeditions sell those.

UHAULER

Explorer
Maybe there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. While everyone hops to conclusions, none of us know what this person uses this rig for. Maybe for something beyond our realm of knowledge? I sure wouldn't want someone posting a picture of my Jeep on some website for all their friends to talk about how ridiculous it is. Maybe they need the brute strength and power of such a big truck, but they have no need for a huge camper set-up like an XV-LT. In that sense, this truck is way more economical.

Unless I'm totally missing something.

I agree. I think every one of us could have our rigs picked apart and made fun of, but in the end it is what works for THEM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal