this is my HZJ75 "Buschtaxi"
its one of the last Models in ´99 used by the UN
in Bosnia for Landmine clearing

it got new colour - Ral7010
I got a Popup Rooftop with Solar Panels, Heavy Track OME,
Three Batteries, Aircondition transfered to Kompressor
Trabold Filter System, 2 Different Diesel Filters with Water Seperator
I mounted 4 Sandboards over the Side Windows

We shipped the Car 6 Month ago by RORO Ferry from Hamburg/Germany to Halifax/Canada and want to go all the Way down to Argentina...

Hope You like these Fotos
Greetz from LasVegas
Markus

Attachments

• P1100164.jpg
    P1100164.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 124
  • P1050262.jpg
    P1050262.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 137
  • P1050267.jpg
    P1050267.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMGP3072.jpg
    IMGP3072.jpg
    858.7 KB · Views: 85
  • P1050268.jpg
    P1050268.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 117

Fergie

Expedition Leader
Markus,

Welcome to Expedition Portal. If your travels should bring you through Flagstaff, AZ, please let me know and we can grab a drink and some food if you'd like.

Gavin

Toyotero

Explorer
More pix of the rig!!!!

Ditto, great looking rig. I especially like the ladder to access the roof... and the metal window fillers... and side lights... and triple battery setup.
Yeah, more photos por favor.

Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
if you make it to Phoenix (south of Flagstaff here in Arizona, Southwest of you in Las Vegas), then you can park outside my house, sleep in the house, shower, wash clothes and enjoy some home cooked meals.
Just pm me a day or two in advance,
and welcome to Expo

Markus, welcome to Expedition Portal! Do you have a website dedicated to your travels? If so, please share the link with us.

Where you in Northern California on the 101 a few weeks ago? I saw a rig very similar to yours (there are not many in the U.S.).

I hope you are having a great time. See you on the road!

Wosans

Thanks Guys!!!

Thank You for all the replies... I never expected to have invitations to stay at Your homes... Thanks Guys!!! :)
I am now in front of the MC Donalds in Grand Canyon and its Snowing...
I will upload some more Pictures next time.
The Website is just in German - But I´ll transfer it to english in the next Month.. when there is time in the Baja California...

Attachments

• IMGP0146-klein.jpg
    IMGP0146-klein.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

shmabs

Explorer
Markus,

Small world i do say. I'm the over enthusiastic gent that pulled over to talk your ear off in northern CA, north of eureka. I was driving the white suzuki sidekick and gave you my costco card! Keep the pics coming my friend and safe travels.

Mike

cweight

Observer
Well, hello Markus and Tania,

Greetings from Chris, Karin, and Zander. Glad to see you pop up here! Welcome to the forum.

For the others... we spotted their troopy in Winthrop, Washington, flagged them down and spent the next hour going over it, taking pictures, comparing troopy notes. They ended up spending the night at our place in Twisp.

Yaay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven