WTB: An ARB awning and room attachment (NM)

Sleam

Explorer
After searching the options, the ARB AWNING 2500 (ARB4401A) and the ARB TOURING AWNING ROOM WITH FLOOR 2500 (ARB4406A) would be a good fit for my Land Rover. The rtt didnt work for my dogs, and the SUV style tents aren't easy for one person to put up. SO! I'm now looking at this. I have a budget of $500 including shipping. Anyone know of one for sale near NM? Thanks,
Sarah

Sleam

Explorer
Well, I just found an ARB dealer here in Albuquerque and they have the awning and room for under 500 with free shipping. Guess I'm sorted!
s

Power Wagon Family

I Hate Off Camber
Autoanything.com had the best prices on ARB awnings I found they normally have a 20% off coupon they send by email and shipping is free. Got my frig from them too.

Cytocycle

Observer
thanks for the coupon tip, I signed up for their email blast and got a 20% off coupon.
Autoanything.com had the best prices on ARB awnings I found they normally have a 20% off coupon they send by email and shipping is free. Got my frig from them too.

CoastieLFS

ARB Awning Room on '95 EVC

Here are some shots of my ARB Awning & Awning Room.

The awning was installed using modified GoWesty brackets.

20140720_150601.jpg

20140724_165329.jpg

Below is how I use a reverse roll. This lets me un-roll a smaller section (which I will use for short breaks in the rain) to minimize how much of the awning is exposed to the rain. This configuration can also be used in situations where the distance between your rig & one next to you is too narrow to fully extend the awning. Heck, I could even move the bottom of the single pole to the step inside the van & slowly drive around with the awning still extended.

20150309_105324.jpg

First test of the awning room in backyard.

20150502_163540.jpg

20150502_163601.jpg

Inside the room looking into the van. I clip the bottom of the awing floor to the lower step to create a draft skirt & make it harder for my dog to escape.

20150502_163642.jpg

Sleam

Explorer
Here are some shots of my ARB Awning & Awning Room.

Inside the room looking into the van. I clip the bottom of the awing floor to the lower step to create a draft skirt & make it harder for my dog to escape.

View attachment 289558

Thanks, this is great. I like the idea of how easy it is to use. I'll look into the coupon link too. Appreciate the help guys!
Sarah

Sleam

Explorer
I just had to look it up again. I'd lost the link but this is what I'd found and like the look of. I'd need a 6 footer for the 88" Land Rover.
[URL="http://www.4wheelparts.com[/URL]

Sleam

Explorer
Shall do. I like to buy local whenever possible though, mostly because I hate buying stuff unseen (ie online) unless its something I'm familiar with before hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz