WTB Campmate Chuck Box Kitchen Organizer

Kbar

Thank you. Seems like a nice search engine. Nothing pops up anywhere, but I will keep looking.
Thanks again!

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
I have one that I have been sitting on for a little while. Let me talk to the wife and see if we will use it or not.

I just realized that the OP is from December of 11 and the OP hasn't logged on here since then.

I have one that I have been sitting on for a little while. Let me talk to the wife and see if we will use it or not.

I just realized that the OP is from December of 11 and the OP hasn't logged on here since then.

Well then check with your wife and PM me if you decide to sell it. :D

Sneezer

I am looking for one too. I am a Cubmaster down here in the DFW area, and have recently got back into camping. Cooking for several people requires significantly more organization than I am used to!

In the alternative if it does get sold - could you take detailed measurements of it before you get rid of it? One of our leaders is a pretty skilled wood worker, and I hope to convince him to help me work out the details. I have been working on a rough set of plans to make something similar, although a little bit bigger than the Campmate. It would also make a good project for my son in a year or two when he graduates into Boy Scouts, and can make his own patrol box for the Troop.

ron1999

I put mine up for sale on Craigslist over the weekend.

I tried to find an identical one, on eBay and elsewhere, to make sure I was asking a fair price for it. But, I was unable to locate one.

If anybody is interested here is the link to mine: http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/for/3013206326.html

It's in great condition. The white "swirl" marks are part of the white/blue design of the box. I've never used this thing and it's just sitting around in the shed. Time for it to go to someone who will use it.

Denise Noble

I have one to sell !

Not sure if all of you who wanted a Campmate camping kitchen managed to find one, but I am in Kansas and have one for sale. If you are interested pm me. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3