WTB Expedition Trailer

Shreddy

Currently on the road looking at trailers. Leaving Virginia, headed to WA. We want a lightweight, off-road able trailer platform, with no tent. Suspension (INCLUDING AXLE) must be durable and in good shape. Cash in hand, 10k is my high point. Large tires a plus - the Jeep is on 35s currently. Motivated buyers, but my parents broke me and I only know how to buy **** when it's a good deal. By comparison, if we can't find something used, my backup is a CVT built trailer for 5800 new.

SEREvince

Adventurer
Currently on the road looking at trailers. Leaving Virginia, headed to WA. We want a lightweight, off-road able trailer platform, with no tent. Suspension (INCLUDING AXLE) must be durable and in good shape. Cash in hand, 10k is my high point. Large tires a plus - the Jeep is on 35s currently. Motivated buyers, but my parents broke me and I only know how to buy **** when it's a good deal. By comparison, if we can't find something used, my backup is a CVT built trailer for 5800 new.

Where are you finding the CVT trailer for $5800? Their website has it for $6800? Plus tax and tag if you intend on registering it in WA.

Shreddy

If you contact them they're super military friendly. I bought my tent from them a few months back and can't say enough good things about them as a company, and their products.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk