WTB GFC Reserved Spot - $2,000

FrontRangeRoamer

I’m wondering if there is anyone out there willing to sell their reserved spot for a GFC camper. Id be willing to shell out $2000 for a camper scheduled to be completed June or sooner.

I'm looking to put this on a Tundra Crewmax.

Last edited:

FrontRangeRoamer

Bump....

There isn't anyone out there that put down the deposit and doesn't want to or can't come up with the rest? Easy way to turn your $500 loss into a $2k profit.

The Artisan

Adventurer
I might have a diy product that might interest you if you are not set on a gfc. Shoot me a pm if you want more details.
Kevin

cmorrow

Out of curiosity, have you seen the SNAP Treehouse? I got to check them out at an outdoors show in February and they seem to be a pretty well made product. Their side doors are all gasketed to hopefully allow less air/water leakage in the sides. They are a newer, less social media popular company, so it might be worth giving them a call.

(I have no affiliation, just happen to have found them as a local manufacturer to me while attending the Great American Outdoors Show in Harrisburg, PA)

FrontRangeRoamer

oh man I think I need to place a few orders and see if I can sell my spot later seems like a nice profit out of thin air $$$:eek:
If you had one coming before June then you would make a pretty good profit, but as you can see, I'm still looking so it must not be enough to snag a reserved spot.

alexplb

If you had one coming before June then you would make a pretty good profit, but as you can see, I'm still looking so it must not be enough to snag a reserved spot.
Or the right person has not seen the post yet :) If I had the spot I would have totally sold it for $2500 that's easy money. I'm seriously considering maybe gambling on that and booking a few spots with intend to sell ... but than if I don't sell the spot it would suck since I don't really need one lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333