WTB Landcruiser 80/100-Series (Low Mileage)

SkiHotWheels75

Hi All. I've been looking around for a while, and haven't come across exactly what I'm looking for yet. I thought I would give this a try (Also trying the mud forums).

Looking for an 80 or 100 series, either close to stock, or with minimal/tasteful mods. Budget in high 20s for something really special, with low miles, zero rust, in the right color combo. Prefer dark green, dark blue or white exterior paint. Would also be happy to find something with 100-200k miles in a lower budget range.

Please let me know if any of you all have something. Located in CA.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Scottpyro

hey I just decided to go another direction I have a 04 Lexus lx with 64,000 miles vapor blue with grey interior. I know how hard it is to find these with grocery fetcher only life, San Diego car. Zero rust and almost too perfect to pinstripe. $26.5 firm. Or I’ll put it in the barn 818-335-8241

CanyonLX

hey I just decided to go another direction I have a 04 Lexus lx with 64,000 miles vapor blue with grey interior. I know how hard it is to find these with grocery fetcher only life, San Diego car. Zero rust and almost too perfect to pinstripe. $26.5 firm. Or I’ll put it in the barn 818-335-8241

that is a smoking deal (given the current market)

SkiHotWheels75

Thanks. I’m looking for an LC specifically, in one of the those three colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waterweber

Observer
Just want to make sure you realize the the LX470 is a 100 series LC. Just has extra Lexus comfort features in there. Thats a good price IMO.
As an FYI, if you get into looking at 80 series cruisers the darker paint is likely to be starting to go. White's your best bet if you want to paint to look decent.
Good luck.

SkiHotWheels75

Just want to make sure you realize the the LX470 is a 100 series LC. Just has extra Lexus comfort features in there. Thats a good price IMO.
As an FYI, if you get into looking at 80 series cruisers the darker paint is likely to be starting to go. White's your best bet if you want to paint to look decent.
Good luck.

Thanks for the advice. I'm aware of the LC/LX brotherhood, and prefer the slightly more rugged feel and legacy of the LC (owned/loved a 60-series for years). Fair point on the paint and white is a great color on the 80/100.

Scottpyro

I was looking for a 100 with Toyota badging too. i realized at the end of the day when I hosed off the fun and cleaned up the rig it’s not going to make my adventure any different. A flamboyant Land cruiser won’t hurt your man hood.

SkiHotWheels75

The 98 LC outfitted a few ads lower is a fantastic rig. hard to beat that turnkey build.

Yea, that’s a beauty. Very well done, and very close to what I’m looking for. Ideally I would like to find something closer to stock.

Saturday bump for any 100 owners thinking about a sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad