WTB- Wanted Engel or similar Fridge/Freezer

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I'm in no rush to buy one, but I'm starting to look for a nice used unit. New is too expensive right now so used will be the way to go.
I don't need the giant 60qrt ones and I'd like one at least 15 or so. :archaeolo
If anyone hears of any more scratch and dent sales or someone is moving on to a new fridge let me know. Thanks everyone. :sombrero:

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Miss R2FJ said:
Ahh, coming over to the darkside I see....good for you! :bike_rider:

You know, it is all your fault. Damn cold beer. I started picturing myself sitting in the river in a chair and asking Danica to throw me a cold beer and we were out of ice. I cried and then when I was better I knew I needed a fridge. I'm getting soft in my late twenties...

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
If you think the bigger fridges are expensive, you are going to find the small ones terrifying.

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
I'd suggest going with a 35-45 Qt. fridge...not smaller. BTW...they're worth every penny new too!

-H-

targa88

Explorer
SOAZ said:
You know, it is all your fault. Damn cold beer. I started picturing myself sitting in the river in a chair and asking Danica to throw me a cold beer and we were out of ice. I cried and then when I was better I knew I needed a fridge. I'm getting soft in my late twenties...

Just think of it as a long term investment amortized over 20 years....

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
SOAZ said:

:elkgrin:

azarmadillo

Adventurer
I have an Engel 45 I'm looking to unload so I can afford the rest of my lift on my Range Rover. It's in great condition, low usage, has the slide lock (unused), the cover, hinge lock, both power cords, basket and green mat for inside. I'd like $700 for all of it. Its like getting a new one but not having to pay for the extras or shipping.

Otherwise I'll take $600 without the slide lock or $500 for just the Engel 45, no slide lock OR cover.

I'm in Phoenix.

chadmanz at hotmail dot com.

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
azarmadillo said:
I have an Engel 45 I'm looking to unload so I can afford the rest of my lift on my Range Rover. It's in great condition, low usage, has the slide lock (unused), the cover, hinge lock, both power cords, basket and green mat for inside. I'd like $700 for all of it. Its like getting a new one but not having to pay for the extras or shipping.

Otherwise I'll take $600 without the slide lock or $500 for just the Engel 45, no slide lock OR cover.

I'm in Phoenix.

chadmanz at hotmail dot com.

I'm going to cross-post this on AZFJ if you don't mind, I know we have a few people looking to pic up something like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater