04 Dodge Build

DT75FLH

Adventurer
Im all caught up..so mods will be SLOW from here on out....Eventually I would like a FWC camper for the rear, but that will wait until next year. I'm on the hunt for a CL cap for the rear now.
Future mods

Line x the bed
Factory towing mirrors
install my CB , then maybe a 2m (need one for my crawler first)
rear diff cover
xmsn cover...thinking about a VB and new TQ converter to keep the 48re happy. lil better than the 47re
the truck is open in the rear...would like a arb in front and maybe LS in the rear
bilstein steering stabilizer

CreeperSleeper

Looking for bigger rocks.
Nice looking truck! I'm excited to see where this goes as it sounds like I have the same goal / mindset and usage for my Dodge.

DT75FLH

Adventurer
Bought an extra cupholder from Geno's. I have used these in 3 different trucks and like the utility.
I also have a painless 3 circuit junction box to install.
On order
Cb mount for my 2M thats on order
I have a hand held CB that will be installed.

DT75FLH

Adventurer
here are the pics

Attachments

• dodge lift kit 001.jpg
    dodge lift kit 001.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 4
  • dodge lift kit 003.jpg
    dodge lift kit 003.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 3

DT75FLH

Adventurer
Got my 2m radio and ant. plus a new mount. still need to install them. I'm still waiting on the CB fender mount for the CB as its on back order.

took it out and did a portion of the mohave trail when it was raining last weekend. Also stopped by Ft Piute.

very cool section of road that climbs about 1k feet. and with the overcast skys all the colors show.

Hope the pics upload.

Attachments

• wedding and tk 330.jpg
    wedding and tk 330.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 4
  • wedding and tk 335.JPG
    wedding and tk 335.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 4
  • wedding and tk 336.JPG
    wedding and tk 336.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 5

DT75FLH

Adventurer
also, the Kore kit ROCKED on the flat sections. I had the tire pressure set at 45 front, 35 rear. It rides really good on the highway, and soaked up the sand sections with zero issues.

JayT

I am glad to hear about the plug and play with the fog light installation. My '04 Hemi is the ST model so it lacks fog lights and they are something I am seriously considering. Looks good so far. Considering towing mirrors?

DT75FLH

Adventurer
Nice truck!

Thanks !

That really is a good looking truck, makes me wish mine was white too!

The paint is in good shape except the drivers side, rear bed side. It was repainted at some point and poorly. The paint is yellowing due to the sun. I am undecided if I want to have it painted, as I would probably scratch it up anyway

I am glad to hear about the plug and play with the fog light installation. My '04 Hemi is the ST model so it lacks fog lights and they are something I am seriously considering. Looks good so far. Considering towing mirrors?

Check along side the drivers side frame rail, near the front bumper. If you have a obvious unused plug there (2 wire IIRC) then it is prewired for the fogs. If not, then the vendor on e-bay (dodge dealer) has the kit with the wiring harness. OR you can buy the lights,bracket,plastic surrounds and I could send you the wiring harness that I did not use. (came with relay, etc)

I am looking for factory tow mirrors, as this tk came with slip on aftermarket ones.

DT75FLH

Adventurer
Got some parts in, Plugging along..

Cb mount on the fender. also modified an older 2M mounting bracket for the radio. I will have a quick disconnect on the power wires. I plan on using the radio in my crawler, and this truck. The crawler will get the tuned ant. this truck will use a magnet mount on the roof for now, with the CB mount on the fender. the CB ANT mount is a quick disconnect for going thru the car wash etc.

also plan on using the painless 3 ciruit mini harness. it gives you 3 "key on" and 1 always hot connects, wired thru a relay and not connected to the factory harness. It runs straight from the battery.

Attachments

• dodge lift kit 004.jpg
    dodge lift kit 004.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 0
  • dodge lift kit 003.jpg
    dodge lift kit 003.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 1
  • dodge lift kit 001.jpg
    dodge lift kit 001.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 1

JayT

Check along side the drivers side frame rail, near the front bumper. If you have a obvious unused plug there (2 wire IIRC) then it is prewired for the fogs. If not, then the vendor on e-bay (dodge dealer) has the kit with the wiring harness. OR you can buy the lights,bracket,plastic surrounds and I could send you the wiring harness that I did not use. (came with relay, etc)

I am in the same boat as you were I have the factory wiring already in place and would need the switch, lights, brackets and plastic surrounds. I'll check ebay. Thanks for the info.

DT75FLH

Adventurer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan

Members online