2015 GMC Canyon

Phxdsrtrat

Observer
Not a great pic, but the whole truck...

IMAG0456%255B1%255D.jpg

-Curtiss

deadly99

Explorer
Pricey indeed, wife was pissed when she realized what I spent on roof racks ;)

I really like that Front Runner rack. One of the best I've seen actually. Mine is a Garvin Wilderness rack. I've been using Garvin's products for many, many moons. Way back from my Jeep days which is what they really specialize in. So I stuck with them since their track rack which I had on my ZR2 for 15 years looked as good when I sold the truck as it did new. However, I can tell you that low profile rack is awesome. I checked out their site and will likely use their load bars on my trailer. Pricey (Garvin is too) but quality does cost a buck or two.

-Curtiss

deadly99

Explorer
mytruck.jpg

10.jpg

19.jpg

13.jpg

Warranty ends in a few weeks. Truck is still running great. Still a few things to do to it before winter sets in but it is getting close to where I want it to be.

willypilgrim

Love your truck! Joined this forum off the strength of this thread. Currently a 1 car house with a 2015 Subie XV, but looking to add either a duramax canyon/colorado or a diesel ranger (if/when) in the next year or 2. Looking great!

camerajunkie

All caught up on your build Deadly, it's been a while and forgot you where deadly. Thanks for the advice on ColoradoFans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deadly99

Explorer
Added some rough country fender flares. And thanks for the kind words, quite a bit of effort and money has gone into the truck...it is almost where I aim to get it.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

deadly99

Explorer
That's next on the to do list. Sometime over the winter...still debating features, materials and styles. Likely aluminum, likely move the trailer hitch to behind the license plate, a removable swing out for a tire and fuel. Couple of flush mounted lights, etc, etc. Been chatting with Bryan the fabricator.... While the truck is in his hands I want to get the sliders re angled out so I can use them as a step to get to items on the roof.

Time and money...I seem to not have enough of either.

On a side note, I watched the odometer roll past 60k which means my bumper to bumper warranty is over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman