2015 Ram 2500 Carli/Thuren Build W/Four Wheel Camper

Gibby56

Desert Rat
I really like them! They ride really well and have been wearing slowly. I have a bit more tire whine than the original style grabbers that were on before.

In regards to how they fit, they definitely have some issues at full bump. If you’re using the AEV or synergy radius arm mounts you would be fine. They barely kiss the radius arms at full lock.

Explorerinil

Observer
I really like them! They ride really well and have been wearing slowly. I have a bit more tire whine than the original style grabbers that were on before.

In regards to how they fit, they definitely have some issues at full bump. If you’re using the AEV or synergy radius arm mounts you would be fine. They barely kiss the radius arms at full lock.
Good to hear, I’m running the carli radius arms with the back country lift and AEV rims, are you getting much run at full lock? The specs of those tires say they are taller and wider than the 37x12.50... allot wider.

Gibby56

Desert Rat

This came in the mail yesterday. The ups guy hates me now....

Also bit the bullet and ordered Synergy’s full steering kit minus the stabilizer. I’m planning on keeping the existing Thuren tuned King

Explorerinil

Observer
I know I’ve asked a few times about your tires. I am so close to ordering a set and after this last weekends trip my wife is complaining about my worn Toyo rt that sound like an Airplain. Now that you have had your tires for awhile are you still happy? How’s the road noise with some miles on them? Thanks!

Adventurous

Explorer
Confirming that Chrysler cut me a check and covered the cost of the Synergy drag link and install instead of taking the truck in for the recall “fix”. Stoked!

Awesome! I’ll have to submit mine for compensation as well, I just installed it a couple of days ago and have to echo your thoughts about it being a stout, well built piece of equipment.

Gibby56

Desert Rat
Enter your vin here:

Click the recall associated for the drag link and then “submit for reimbursement”

I submitted the receipt showing i paid cash for the drag link, labor, alignment, shipping, and tax. They sent me an email 3 days later confirming approval and letting me know a check was put in the mail for the full amount.

The MT’s ride great but they have gotten pretty loud as they wore in. Not as loud as Irok’s, KM-2’s, or MT-R’s. But you do hear them

Gibby56

Desert Rat
Not Ram related but I picked up a fun rig to wrench on. 1990 Blazer on tons and 37’s.

It has the old style good year MT’s on it. Anyone run those before? I’m getting a weird “not safe” feeling about them...

Attachments

• 00409F70-8DBA-4E74-8C55-8FB992507019.jpeg
    00409F70-8DBA-4E74-8C55-8FB992507019.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 60

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears