A Trip To Nowhere and Everywhere

LateNate

Adventurer
Excellent post man! And now your are going to Tibet, holy s!@#! Check me and my buddy out. We are in Alaska now and are starting to head south. I read that you like to do the climbing thing. So do I. Not sure if our paths will ever cross but they might. Safe travels!

LateNate.................I've been following your travels. I just hadn't posted anything there. Hopefully we'll cross paths as we both travel south through the Andes in early 2011. Check out this thread where I posted several pictures of some climbing trips I took in South America. You might enjoy.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49849

I used to have a kid that worked for me and he was always late. Guess what his nickname was ?

Last edited:

Jeepthreat

Observer
Awesome dude! Great trip and great travelling compainion!

How do you have your fueled cans mounted on your jeep and why do you ink the bolts came out?

I have a fear that my jeep tire is going to rip off too

LateNate

Adventurer
LateNate.................I've been following your travels. I just hadn't posted anything there. Hopefully we'll cross paths as we both travel south through the Andes in early 2011. Check out this thread where I posted several pictures of some climbing trips I took in South America. You might enjoy.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49849

I used to have a kid that worked for me and he was always late. Guess what his nickname was ?

Thanks man, I'll check out the thread. No way about the name...

While messing around on this site I received an email with this picture attached. A buddy of mine says that this is what I'll look like in (30) years. I doubt it will take that long......................

80%20year%20old%20lagarde%20adventure%20traveler.jpg

Leaving for Tibet in a few days !!:wings:

I flew out of Washington, D.C. this morning and landed at JFK in New York City. The big storm that moved across the country yesterday and last night sure did affect the skies this morning. We flew in a small commuter jet and it was like driving a 4x4 all the way. The good news is that we landed safely and soon enough I'll be boarding Delta's largest jet as we head for Tokyo, and then Shanghai. Stay tuned. :wings:

Preparing to leave JFK Airport for Tokyo, Japan.

20101029.jpg

Flying over the Bering Sea on the way to China. I was completely surprised by these views and had a difficult time taking my eyes off the wonderful scenery.

012.JPG

008.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan