ADVENTURE TRAILERS “PYRAMID LAKE ADVENTURE”, NV. JUNE 21st-22nd-23rd

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
expeditionswest said:
I had a great time and it was so nice to meet everyone in person.

Here is one of my favorite trucks of the run :) Thanks for the few minutes behind the wheel of your sweet 90. When she saw the pictures of your Defender, Stephanie said "ooooo, I want one of those".

stevens_loop.JPG

walker_lift.JPG

Scott, great to meet you at the event and really appreciate you spotting me through the technical areas! You are always welcome to drive the 90 anytime as long as you bring a spare relay (sorry, inside joke) :)

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
I gotta say that this was an extraordinary event! To the AT guys, THANK YOU!!!!

I had a great time, got to meet new people, went wheeling, had a most excellent BBQ, soaked in the lake, canoed, just sat on a chair, slept like a baby, got to watch a great movie of a guy on a motorcycle exploring India, watched an incredible slide show narrated by Scott Brady regarding the Artic Expedition, met and listend to Jonathan Hanson give us the low down on the excellent work that the African Conservation Fund is doing and the list just keeps going...:wings:

To those of you that missed it....:shakin:

spressomon

Expedition Leader
A few pics from the Pyramid Fest. Dang...we should have brought a couple cases of Pyramid Beer in to be fitting...

Nice 40 and Taco Chaser...hopefully jack rabbit bones...perfect view for dinner!

Last edited:

spressomon

Expedition Leader
And some more...

Scotts' rig (I was honored to have Scott in my rig for Saturday's long adventure...thanks again Scott!)...South end of camp...North end of camp with the campsite & lake nemesis in the background.

Last edited:

taco2go

Explorer
Thanks for posting the pictures. Mario and Martyn are in a league of their own. :bowdown:
Set the dates M&M, I need to request some time off to attend next year. Darn call schedules are made 6 months in advance:(

DesertBound

Observer
expeditionswest said:
When she saw the pictures of your Defender, Stephanie said "ooooo, I want one of those".

Funny, I had the exact same reaction when I saw Andrew's truck in person. That beauty definitely gave me a major case of "rig envy"!

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's D90. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's D90. Thou shalt not ... mmmmmm, D90. Doh! Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's D90. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's D90... " :D ;)

Looks like you folks had a great time. Can't wait to see more pics!

rusty_tlc

Explorer
expeditionswest said:
I had a great time and it was so nice to meet everyone in person.

Here is one of my favorite trucks of the run :) Thanks for the few minutes behind the wheel of your sweet 90. When she saw the pictures of your Defender, Stephanie said "ooooo, I want one of those".

stevens_loop.JPG

walker_lift.JPG
Now that realy makes me wish we had gone out there in the FJ40. I haven't done Steves Loop or Moon Rocks yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears