Any Hummer people here?

roostercruiser

Adventurer
i know a couple of H3 owners who wheel alot in Colorado. his is all blacked out and hates chromed out ones. H3 Mafias rig really impressed me. they are out there.

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Not sure if I ever posted on here or not. This is the wifes H3 for the last 2 years its what I have been using when I want to go exporing.

Its basicly a stock adventure model.

Enjoy
DEL

pyro4fun

If hummer comes out with the HX ill be joining the group as well. Looks like a great adventure in the outback. :victory:

Mmagus

Observer
Go spend some time Over Here. There are alot of H2 and H3 owners that go off-road, some pretty serious. It's not uncommon to see H3's on 35" Toyo M/T's (hey they fit nearly stock, with minimal rubbing) over here, running the infamous trails, exploding the infamously weak front differentials (now if only GM would put the iron housing of the alpha in the front end, add a locker and nice turbo diesel with a manual gearbox it would be a hell of a package I'd seriously consider)...

Then you are in luck. The 09 H3 Adventure has front and rear lockers plus the iron front housing. :sombrero:

nugget

Observer
Hey Nugget:

I always look forward to your posts. I used to subscribe to Aussie 4WD Action and I've seen your posts on the Hummer Network.

What do you make of the new lift laws being discussed in NSW?

Thanks Rick...4WD Action have just done a follow up on the H3 which should be in the mag in the next 3-4 months.

The NSW thing cam e right out of left field..they have backed off for now but I wonder if it was a testing of the water as they went much further than any state had previously indicated that they would...in view of the state governments wanting to have a uniform OZ wide approach, I fear for where it may be heading

FlyNdrive

Adventurer
Wayne, The custom Supercharger & air box looks nice. I will have to check it out next time I'm 'down there'. I'm shooting for September of next year.

Bring on the Brekky Creek!

irsa76

Thanks Rick...4WD Action have just done a follow up on the H3 which should be in the mag in the next 3-4 months.

The NSW thing cam e right out of left field..they have backed off for now but I wonder if it was a testing of the water as they went much further than any state had previously indicated that they would...in view of the state governments wanting to have a uniform OZ wide approach, I fear for where it may be heading

I picked up a copy of 4WD Action the other week and it had the new feature on the truck. Funny thing was as I was reading it, on my lunch break while on the road, a blinged out H3 owned by a known local scumbag came screaming into the carpark. Sort of ruins the image of the H3 abit.

Nice truck BTW. Love seeing people thinking outside of the box.

nugget

Observer
I picked up a copy of 4WD Action the other week and it had the new feature on the truck. Funny thing was as I was reading it, on my lunch break while on the road, a blinged out H3 owned by a known local scumbag came screaming into the carpark. Sort of ruins the image of the H3 abit.

Nice truck BTW. Love seeing people thinking outside of the box.

Thanks mate..I also wrote the article on "Dust" in that edition and the Double Island article in the current #144 edition.

Sorry I haven't been posting as much but I have been doing freelance writing for the magazine on our trips and they don't want them posted around.

Token

Explorer
Dang it I don't keep running into you on every offroad forum I come across.. Between the time you spend posting and the time oyu spend online you must have Wendy and a crew of drop bears doing oil changes and other basic maintenance for you ..

easy610

Observer
Another HUMMER person here....

MVC-002F-2.jpg

MVC-003F-1.jpg

MVC-004F-1.jpg

nugget

Observer
Dang it I don't keep running into you on every offroad forum I come across.. Between the time you spend posting and the time oyu spend online you must have Wendy and a crew of drop bears doing oil changes and other basic maintenance for you ..

Hi Rob,

Nice to know that you know about the drop bears...hahahahaha

tros

Hummer

I also run a hummer in michigan 33.5 BFG tirescustom intake axel and shock portection plug and play winch front or rear this workes great so far Hi nuget
:smiley_drive:

Fresno

Adventurer
Hello, new to the forum. 2000 Hummer H1 soft top with a Silver Eagle Military trailer. Based in central California. Most travels take me to the south deserts of California and into Baja.

Trying to make time to get to the Expo next month. I have the mil spec flat bed single axle trailer made by Silver Eagle. I am looking for a camping module to place on it that will include storage, extra fuel, kitchen and a roof top tent. Maybe Adventure trailers will have something.

Ron B

Explorer
Hey Fresno -- you ever see a black humvee cruising around your area? A friend of mine lives there and has a hot-rod cummins soft top. He's a super cool guy and a good mechanic if you ever need a hand. Hopefully I'll see ya next month.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle