ARB front bumper for late model Frontier

edsd90

Observer
US distribution of the front bumper is a strong possibility, and perhaps not too far off. The latest news calls for test fitting a bumper perhaps late March or early April. A bullbar engineer will need to be present to ensure proper application and address any changes that might be necessary before bringing the bar to market.
ARB USA wants Frontier owners to send a product inquiry through the web-site e-mail. Those go directly to marketing, and will help bring this bumper to our market better than any other means. Go to www.arbusa.com
and you'll find the appropriate link on the Contacts page.
I'll update this thread any time I learn anything new.
Ed

articulate

Expedition Leader
nissan_frontier_bull_bar.jpg

Such a beauty.

The Shrockworks bumper is a nice - very nice - choice being beautifully designed and crafted with attention to detail . . . however the ARB bumpers have a little more refined look to them.

I'll have a shrock bumper for sale if the ARB units ever hit the U.S. :)

:beer:

edsd90

Observer
mcm4090 said:
Any update?
Sorry, haven't visited here in awhile. I just called ARB a couple weeks back and learned it's still on hold with other priorities there right now. They say it's still going to happen, so I'll let you know.
Ed

edsd90

Observer
I finally have some news to report. We'll be test fitting the ARB front bumper to my Nissan this coming Thursday, December 11. I'll report back on how it went on Friday, hopefully with good news and some images. Once they're satisfied with the compatibility, it'll be available through your local ARB dealer.

edsd90

Observer
With an ARB front bumper and fit kit on hand, we discovered very quickly that a new fit kit will be needed to fit the bumper to a US spec Frontier. The instalation instructions show detailed shots of the frame horn mounting points, and our US trucks have frame horns probably 3" shorter that elsewhere.
The next step will happen in January when an ARB engineer comes over and they digitize the front of the US truck, which will let them design new frame horn mounts. This is a high priority for ARB now, so you can expect this to move along at a good pace.
I'll update this thread as we make progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan