ARRL Ham Radio Licence Manual available to site members-

gjackson

FRGS
Looking at radios today, but might just buy the book when I'm there. We'll see how little control I have of my wallet. . .

cheers

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Jeff, the book is going to you unless Datruper jumps in here, but I know he does not have a radio yet so he may default to you and then you could send it back to him next...

BogusBlake

2006 Expedition Trophy Champion
crawler#976 said:
Bump!!!

Where Is The Book???

Who Needs It!!!

Ill take it!

I'm taking my test in three weeks. Who ever has it PM me and we'll work out shipping.

-Blake

Willman

BogusBlake said:
Ill take it!

I'm taking my test in three weeks. Who ever has it PM me and we'll work out shipping.

-Blake

Blake......after you PASS...would you be willing to ship it my away?

:chowtime:

Willman

BogusBlake said:
No problem! (If I have the book)

Let me know and i can pay for shipping......I would like to pass off the test before the summer is over and get ready for the ExPo in Oct.

Thanks Blake!

:jumping:

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
I have the book, still attempting to study. But I need to get on it, and this will help me get on it if somebody else is waiting ... give me a few weeks if you can.

Thanks,

Jeff

BogusBlake

2006 Expedition Trophy Champion
jeffryscott said:
I have the book, still attempting to study. But I need to get on it, and this will help me get on it if somebody else is waiting ... give me a few weeks if you can.

Thanks,

Jeff

Yeah, dude- just keep it until you pass. The next test in Tucson is 8/2. I'm going to give that one a shot. I can pass the QRZ tests easily and consistently, but I just feel like I'm regurgitating the answers instead of learning why they're right. That's why I wanted to take a look at the book.

Send it to Willman when you're done.

vengeful

Explorer
I swear...

I swear every time I come on this forum, you guys impress me more and more. This is rapidly becoming one of my favorite sites on the 'net.

Ok, enough brownnosing, let's get down to brass tax. LOL. I'd like to jump in line for the manual as well. I guess the current line is:

Jeff (currently has Das Buch)
Willman
BogusBlake
Aaron (datrupr, if he still needs it???)
Myself

I don't currently, yet, have a radio, but hpe to pick one up soon!

Just shoot me a PM when I'm up!

offroadchef

Adventurer
Testing in Placerville,Ca

Please put me on that list, There is a group of land cruiser members that will be taken the test this month Sept. 22 or next month Oct 20 (this would be the date for me) in Placerville, which is near Sacramento, Ca. Not sure long it takes to learn the information. If i could get bumped to the front that would great, if not I go and buy one, where would the best place be to get one and what is the newest version is.

thanks

Markus

Here is where they conduct business:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/80scool_usa_norcal/

Below is a link to trip blog and photos
http://www.tlcwagons.org/Norcal Wagons/Photos.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan