ARRL Ham Radio Licence Manual available to site members-

ARRL Manual Available?

Anybody know where the book is at? If at all possible, I'd really like to have a crack at it. Tests about every 3 weeks here, and I'd really like to get setup before the end of summer.

If you have te book and aren't using it.....

Thanks!

-James

daverami

Explorer
Just passed my Technician test day before yesterday. I have the ARRL Ham Radio License Manual for Level 1 Technician, 2006-2007 Edition. If anyone would like to use this, please PM me with your address and I can send it to you.

HanzoSteel

Explorer
I've been reading the manual as well as practicing the online test at QRZ, I've been getting around 74%-90% on the first few practice tests but there seems to be many different question sheets. Do I need to make sure I pass all the different test sheets before trying out for the exam?

soonenough

Explorer
Another question - am I correct in assuming that an ARRL manual that was issued in 2003 is probably okay to study from for a test now? I can't imagine that too much has changed (at least as far as the material on the test) in the last 5 years.

daverami

Explorer
soonenough said:
Another question - am I correct in assuming that an ARRL manual that was issued in 2003 is probably okay to study from for a test now? I can't imagine that too much has changed (at least as far as the material on the test) in the last 5 years.

I believe the exam change July 1, 2006.

HanzoSteel

Explorer
John E said:
to help, I'll pony up say $10 to buy an updated copy and get it started around the circle.

Anybody else wanna help?

I think the 2 books that are around are the latest editions and I picked one up last week and will gladly pass it around once I'm done with it, but may take awhile because I read slow. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior