Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

as i feel i have a gifted eye for photography, what would be a good foundation body to build off of for a amateur landscape photographer. i have gone as far as the limits of my powershot sx10is will allow...

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
From my last Trip to France

3mi2q.jpg

St. Martin, Ile de Re`

VDKrq.jpg

also St. Martin

9Q1K7.jpg

somewhere on the Coast of Bretagne

Stephan

smslavin

Adventurer
Been awhile since I've been able to get out and shoot anything. We headed out yesterday to try and find some fall color. It didn't take us long and we got a nice hike in as well.

Slavin_120923_4689.jpg

Slavin_120923_4701.jpg

Slavin_120923_4703.jpg

Slavin_120923_4706.jpg

Slavin_120923_4744.jpg

With the early spring we had and the drought, this is probably going to be the last week for the leaves. I have spot in mind to try and get to next weekend so we'll see.

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
I got this a cpl weeks ago. I have not been on much lately.
250251_4576803097757_1966085286_n.jpg
Got this last week. Fall colors are really starting to pop around here and I am afraid I am quickly running out of time to explore and find new places to photograph.
This is actually the Wind Farm I am in the middle of building now and I took this after work.
527666_4627119675640_2007629895_n.jpg

Mr. Slavin, at first I thought it was my computer, but I need to ask, do you intend to produce dark images? They all seem to be very under exposed with the contrast bumped wayyy up. Fantastic compositions though. (sorry, I don't mean to nitpick)

smslavin

Adventurer
Mr. Slavin, at first I thought it was my computer, but I need to ask, do you intend to produce dark images? They all seem to be very under exposed with the contrast bumped wayyy up. Fantastic compositions though. (sorry, I don't mean to nitpick)

no need for the formal. sean works. as does hey you. :sombrero:

i don't think you're nitpicking. a couple of those look just a tad underexposed on my laptop. on the desktop, they look normal. something may have gotten lost in translation with the upload to picasa or i may just need to color balance the monitors again. it's been awhile.

is it just the recent hike post that looks under to you or are previous posts coming out that way as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears