AT Tacoma Habitat: Official Thread

austintaco

Explorer
The news keeps getting better and better. I love my 03 DC with a Flippac, but at some point, lifestyle and family size will dictate a vehicle change. Knowing that the AT Habitat camper will be affordable, leaves the options open for getting a truck with a longer or wider bed down the road. Thanks, AT!

jrh275

Are the bed dimensions the same as Flippac V1? If so, will a NEMO replacement tent be available for purchase & retrofit?

Thanks!

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Are the bed dimensions the same as Flippac V1? If so, will a NEMO replacement tent be available for purchase & retrofit?

Thanks!

The AT tent, manufactured and designed by Nemo will not fit a Flippac. The tent will not be for sale other than fitted to AT product.

Iggy

This is defiantly on my radar to purchase. I'm curious to know the final price with windows...

Will it be available without the top rack bars? I don't see myself using them for anything since it flips over, and I like to keep the cab hight as low as possible.

Keyne

Adventurer
The price seems reasonable compared to a pop-up camper. With that price and even a Goose Gear interior you could build an awesome setup for under $15K. Pros and cons to both of course, but I think a nicely built Habitat/Flippac, like TacoDoc's for example, is a roomier, more flexible setup than a pop-top. Also, for me the prospect of a daily driver with a Habitat I could build out over time as budget and experience dictates is very exciting. My wife might actually buy into this plan!

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Habitat pricing

Our apologies that it took a couple of more days than we planned to complete our pricing but it is official now. The base price for the Tacoma Habitat is $7900. That price will include the following features:

-Easy 1 minute deployment and stowage
-Sleeps 2 standard
-Built in mattress
-Clothing gear loft and 4 side pockets in tent
-Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls
-Built in awning by design covering entrance area
-All aluminum composite construction
-Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
-Waterproof and Breathable Nemo tent. No rain fly required.

We are feverishly working out the pricing for the options list that will include but not be limited to the following goodies:

-Cab Slider window
-Roof Rack (3 bars) on adjustable track
-Side slider windows and windoors
-Side hatches
-Rear Liftgate insert window
-Interior Lighting
-USB and 12 volt power ports
-Side awnings
-Awning room enclosures
-Interior cabinetry
-Options to sleep 3 or 4 persons
-Color match to vehicle

Thank you everyone for your enthusiasm and patience for this product release. We will begin accepting orders for 2nd Gen Tacomas on March 15th. Gen 3 will be next with release expected in mid April followed by Gen 1. We are looking forward to seeing Habitats on your trucks!

Eazy.E

PNW Wanderer
Our apologies that it took a couple of more days than we planned to complete our pricing but it is official now. The base price for the Tacoma Habitat is $7900. That price will include the following features:

-Easy 1 minute deployment and stowage
-Sleeps 2 standard
-Built in mattress
-Clothing gear loft and 4 side pockets in tent
-Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls
-Built in awning by design covering entrance area
-All aluminum composite construction
-Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
-Waterproof and Breathable Nemo tent. No rain fly required.

We are feverishly working out the pricing for the options list that will include but not be limited to the following goodies:

-Cab Slider window
-Roof Rack (3 bars) on adjustable track
-Side slider windows and windoors
-Side hatches
-Rear Liftgate insert window
-Interior Lighting
-USB and 12 volt power ports
-Side awnings
-Awning room enclosures
-Interior cabinetry
-Options to sleep 3 or 4 persons
-Color match to vehicle

Thank you everyone for your enthusiasm and patience for this product release. We will begin accepting orders for 2nd Gen Tacomas on March 15th. Gen 3 will be next with release expected in mid April followed by Gen 1. We are looking forward to seeing Habitats on your trucks!

Nice work fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Not sure if it has been asked, but will they eventually fit for other size trucks/beds?
Eventually depending upon demand. The best thing you can do is drop us an email with your truck info i.e. year, make, model and bed size. Getting on the truck request list defines demand for us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger