AT web-site updates

indiedog

Adventurer
Martyn, any final weight on the composite as yet? And maybe you should run a competition to find an appropriate name for that one. "Composite" just doesn't have teeth! :D

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Martyn, any final weight on the composite as yet? And maybe you should run a competition to find an appropriate name for that one. "Composite" just doesn't have teeth! :D

We tried to weigh the trailer on the way to the Overland Expo, but it was too light for the scale. The main body and lid come in around 150 lbs or 75kg.

You must have been listening into to our High Priority Coded AT Talk. I will announce a competition to name the new trailer tomorrow on the Portal.

Stay tuned.

indiedog

Adventurer
We tried to weigh the trailer on the way to the Overland Expo, but it was too light for the scale. The main body and lid come in around 150 lbs or 75kg.

You must have been listening into to our High Priority Coded AT Talk. I will announce a competition to name the new trailer tomorrow on the Portal.

Stay tuned.
Surely I must win something for that!!!??? :D

boknows

Adventurer
Cool. Looking forward to the flippac page.

X2, would like to see some folks mount these in their Chasers. Been wrestling with reasonable/ thermostatic heater options all winter that won't kill the family:ylsmoke::ylsmoke:

ksj

Observer
Hi Martyn & Mario, the new trailers look great. Congratulations.

When you say there is "ample space for two to sleep" in the teardrop, what size are those two people? I'm 6'2" & ~200lb, GF is 5'11" (I'm not allowed to say what she weighs or very bad things will happen). Will we fit comfortably?

Jeez, to be clear, she is not anywhere close to my size.

Last edited:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader

Stay tuned.

Not that this would be my official entry, but how about Glamper Camper? :victory:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi Martyn & Mario, the new trailers look great. Congratulations.

When you say there is "ample space for two to sleep" in the teardrop, what size are those two people? I'm 6'2" & ~200lb, GF is 5'11" (I'm not allowed to say what she weighs or very bad things will happen). Will we fit comfortably?

Jeez, to be clear, she is not anywhere close to my size.

Sounds like the two of you will be comfortable where ever you are.

The interior dimensions of the production Teardrop is going to be 54" wide x 78" long I believe. It's not set in stone right now.

saburai

Explorer
Sounds like the two of you will be comfortable where ever you are.

The interior dimensions of the production Teardrop is going to be 54" wide x 78" long I believe. It's not set in stone right now.

Hi Martyn,

Wow, the Teardrop is stunning!
I'm very intrested - when do you plan to have availability and what is a projected ballpark price?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior