Back in a 60

Marlow

Love our winters here in GA, but I have to admit that I am really jealous of the sheer amount of available, beautiful off road scenery that your part of the country provides. Our neighbors just moved back to Utah and they've been teasing us with the pics. Well done and both rigs are lust worthy.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Love our winters here in GA, but I have to admit that I am really jealous of the sheer amount of available, beautiful off road scenery that your part of the country provides. Our neighbors just moved back to Utah and they've been teasing us with the pics. Well done and both rigs are lust worthy.

Thanks. There are alot of beautiful areas in the US to explore. What we love about our new location in Minturn is our proximity to everything from the mountains to the desert are all dangerously close. Makes outings that much easier to do on weekends and little spurts here and there. My new job doesn't give me as much time off as my previous job (practically the entire spring and summer off) but I still have alot of time off in the summer at least. I am a bit busy now till next spring but despite that, we have some cool stuff planned already.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Digging those shots Kristian!
Thanks bud! Pictures come easy when you are in such a beautiful environment. One thing I am thankful for is all the great places I have gotten to live in. Makes for easy picture taking..... and soothing the soul. ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan