badm0t0rfinger's 2014 Raptor build

ITTOG

Also crazy how much the styling looks like the XP DI, which is one of my favorites of all time.

2004_SeaDoo_XP_DI.jpg

I'm incredibly fond of the mid 90s SeaDoos and the early 00s Yamahas as that was the era my family owned them/bought from those years. but even at like 13 or 14 I knew I liked this one a lot. I'd pick one up if a decent one came up for sale. The other one I want to try out of curiosity is the 3D. I've heard a wide range of opinions on those skis.
I have never been on a 3D but a "lake friend" said he had one and didn't like it so he traded it in for an RXP. I didn't know him well enough to decipher his comments any more than at face value.

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
I have never been on a 3D but a "lake friend" said he had one and didn't like it so he traded it in for an RXP. I didn't know him well enough to decipher his comments any more than at face value.
I wouldn't be shocked; It did nothing well. It was not a good stand up, and was awkward as a sit down. I would be kind of curious how it was in the "kart seat" setup, but yeah back then it was going up against the SXI 750 PRO/SXR 800 and the Round Nose Super Jet so it makes sense it kind went nowhere when it was competing against the best of the best 2 stroke stand ups.

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
Too funny. Reminds me of my 5'7 self trying to keep a KLR 650 upright in the sand.
They make the KLR650S for us short kings! I rode a KLR 650 once and that was enough for me, and that was on the street, so I can only imagine it on the sand.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
They also have a new KLR 650S for shorter folk as well.

Yeah which is the bike I rode last summer which is why:

Kawasaki KLR 650s is the bike I'm looking at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior