Boreas XT

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Boreas Campers is taking 2023 deposits! Almost to that Spring lead time!

Attachments

• Expedition Portal Pics.jpg
    Expedition Portal Pics.jpg
    655.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Boreas Campers

Boreas Campers will be at Overland Expo East this weekend, October 7th, 8th and 9th at booth B49! Stop by and check out both the XT and EOS12 in person!

Boreas Campers

Overland Expo East was great! Interested in an XT or EOS12? Give us a call at 720-515-3775 with any questions!

Attachments

• 20221008_162709.jpg
    20221008_162709.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 38

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

I watched a video of the EOS 12 at east coast expo. It was just a walk by but wow all set up this trailer is very nice and as big as I would ever want in an off roader. Still waiting for a real walk through video and suprised its not happened. Or maybe I have not found one. Maybe Boreas does not want to get overwhelmed with folks ordering these because at this point IMAO they are the best option in this off road space. Other nice rigs out there but to big and heavy. Not a fan of skinny 10+ feet tall rigs with 20+ inches of ground clearance.

DFNDER

Our 2021 XT is still for sale at $33,500 plus some available options to choose from. Available in the mid-Atlantic, but can be delivered to Colorado in a few months when I head to pick up our EOS. DM me if interested in more details. EDIT: Deposit received, pending final sale.

Last edited:

Boreas Campers

Our 2021 XT is still for sale at $33,500 plus some available options to choose from. Available in the mid-Atlantic, but can be delivered to Colorado in a few months when I head to pick up our EOS. DM me if interested in more details.
Beautiful trailer and heck of a deal for someone!

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

I agree and I have been following the used off road market like a hawk. Also having a east to Denver options on delivery is a huge savings even if there is an additional cost. I am crunching numbers on picking mine up 2,000 miles each way or delivery. Even with time and expenses it more to have it delivered

Boreas Campers

I agree and I have been following the used off road market like a hawk. Also having a east to Denver options on delivery is a huge savings even if there is an additional cost. I am crunching numbers on picking mine up 2,000 miles each way or delivery. Even with time and expenses it more to have it delivered
If you come with with any questions for me, specifically, feel free to email at Adam@boreascampers.com!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan