Boreas XT

rehammer81

A class B RV cover fits the EOS-12 pretty well. There is some slop in the tongue but the rest of the cover fits nice. Also, since the Class B RVs are van style, there are a lot of perfect access points to the rear door and various hatches on the EOS.
cdf8e694222947c953fa23c349710b93.jpg
d899f8a4a313aef15a267a8fbcbaa3f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

A class B RV cover fits the EOS-12 pretty well. There is some slop in the tongue but the rest of the cover fits nice. Also, since the Class B RVs are van style, there are a lot of perfect access points to the rear door and various hatches on the EOS.
cdf8e694222947c953fa23c349710b93.jpg
d899f8a4a313aef15a267a8fbcbaa3f6.jpg

Perfect, thanks. Will pick one of those up

DFNDER

That doesn’t look too bad. I was thinking the class b covers look pretty similar. Still, might bite the bullet and get a custom fit from CalMark since I plan to use it for a while and want a nice tight fit.

rehammer81

That doesn’t look too bad. I was thinking the class b covers look pretty similar. Still, might bite the bullet and get a custom fit from CalMark since I plan to use it for a while and want a nice tight fit.
I was eventually going to get a custom fit cover too but needed something ASAP for the AZ summer sun. This is a really nice cover quality wise. I needed it to hold up to the sun all summer. Since Boreas says they are working on a custom fit for the EOS I will wait and see what the come up with since this is working well enough.

rehammer81

I’ll probably be the first buyer for the Boreas EOS cover. Should be ready soon.
It's a pricey investment. I'll stick with my Class B cover for less than half that, especially after tax and shipping. Class B cover also has access points to all compartment areas and rear door without undoing the belly straps for quick access. The Class B cover also covers the full tongue and the tires which is good for me in the desert where the sun destroys everything. The custom fit would be nice but I personally feel like it is lacking for the price. Downside of low volume custom I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior