BY REQUEST- MY FG SWB (the 20 cent tour)

Aussie Iron

Explorer
THEY'RE ON !!!

Dan you were right about the muddies - had a close look at a set at my tyre guy, you'd have to be nuts to drive on the road on them
Don't tell me that I use them on the road as well. I did look at getting another set of rims to put road tyres on but then you would never have the set of tyres on that you need at the time.

" A couple did take a bit of weight though, not sure if that was the wheel or tyre (probably the tyre - I haven't heard of to many CNC made tyres before) "
Should have gone to tyre beads.

They certainly look good on your rig and you will find that it is a pleasure to drive with them on, a lot less railroading.

Dan.

blackduck

Explorer
Dan
was talking to some of the mental midgets at work regarding the white lettering on the tyre walls and how even if I set it up now (which I have) after the first puncture or wheel rotation it will look out of place
"have the tyres rotated each time "was the answer
good idea ill rotate the wheels and leave the tyres where they are !!!

westyss

Explorer
Only problem with that is the goons that are going to swap the tires, everytime I get mine done they dont give a crap and damage the wheels some more, scratches, dings etc. You dont want to get those scratched!

selfy

Observer
Only problem with that is the goons that are going to swap the tires, everytime I get mine done they dont give a crap and damage the wheels some more, scratches, dings etc. You dont want to get those scratched!

yep we just had a full set of alloys replaced under warranty and they managed to gouge one of the rims on the face nearly the full circumference, they were not happy when I told them to replace the new rim, but they did

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online