Dodge Ram 5500 motorhome

Healeyjet

Explorer
Loonwheeler,

Solar controller I believe is under the sofa.

From memory the shower is is a Hansgrohe 122629

Due to the thin depth of the 2"bathroom wall I needed a valve that was external and yet still temperature balanced anti scald type unit.
The Hansgrohe met the conditions. We will see what it is like in real world use and report back.

Ward

ukrboy

Observer
Hi Ward,
Looks like this is the motor home Rob from ITB was telling me about last week.
ITB is one of our vendors. They build enclosures for our generators.
Such an awesome build you got going on there! Good luck!

Anton

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L03 using Tapatalk

Healeyjet

Explorer
Anton, I bet it is. It will hopefully only be there for another week as they are getting close to wrapping things up.

Ward

Healeyjet

Explorer
Some updated photos.

Getting so close!!

Fridge is in!

Induction cook top is in as well as flip up counter.

They added the slide out counter top as well as lighting under the pull out cabinet.

TV is hung and working. They still have some work to do on the walk through. They aren't happy with the cloth covering so are going to redo it. Our seats look to be back in place as well.

guidolyons

Addicted to Gear Oil
Nice! The extra large flip up counter across the door gap is some nice extra square footage! Keeps the riff-raff out during dinner, unless they can do the limbo!:elkgrin:

montanawild

I look forward to learning as much about solar systems as possible. I became a Goal Zero sales rep last year and did 11 shows across the country. I am using a Yeti 1250 solar generator for my power currently. There is lots more to learn.

Healeyjet

Explorer
Thanks guys!

We'll see how much more practical the first time we fire it up off the battery bank,:Wow1:.

Annie and I were talking about it the other day and both agreed that we still want to cook outside as much as we can.

Ward

Freebird

Adventurer
Hopefully the pictured refrig that has protection paper on the door.....is hiding MIRRORS.
Our older NL TC's refrig has that feature, and my wife especially likes it.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
It is looking fantastic. Really coming along nicely. I love the flip up counter, there's nothing like extra counter space!

We picked up a new travel trailer and sold out old unit last spring. The new one has a fantastic kitchen, which is still completely un-used. The old unit, 7 years, only ever boiled water in it. Cooking outside is where its at.

Healeyjet

Explorer
Freebird, for as much as Annie hates stainless steel appliances mirror would be a good idea. We were hoping for black appliances but figured that dust would be incredibly bad stuck to the fridge. We are probably going to put a long mirror on the rear outside wall of the bathroom.

Greg, that is our hope as well. Most cooking outside unless we end up in an RV park in the southern US in the winter. With power hookups we would be free to cook inside if we want and some RV park type areas don't allow fires.
Ward

Photomike

White Turtle Adventures & Photography
Ward if you want to change the look of the fridge go to a printer and have them print you an adhesive image (nature, scenic, map, texture to match the upholstery,etc). Then you can change the look of the door as you like.

Find a good printer some of the material to print on today is amazing and the adhesives are removable as well.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Ward if you want to change the look of the fridge go to a printer and have them print you an adhesive image (nature, scenic, map, texture to match the upholstery,etc). Then you can change the look of the door as you like.

Find a good printer some of the material to print on today is amazing and the adhesives are removable as well.

A terrific idea!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman