Expedition Beach 2009

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
When: 09 March 2009
Duration: 4 weeks
Who: Pskhaat & family

85px-TaoismSymbol.PNG
What I find we lack today in our lives is boredom. Yin Yang. For what purpose is work without...work? Without doing nothing at all how can we know and foster our drive and success?

This expedition is in search of NOTHINGNESS. No people, no other vehicles than ours, no radio, no blackberry. It will however have its fair share of Vodka Tonics with Lime for the requisite quinine and a staggering amount of oysters at local raw bars.

Off we go:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 40_1.jpg
    40_1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1,330
Last edited:

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
Ah the Florida Panhandle - enjoy that townhouse :ylsmoke:

...and being on foot :victory:

The beach is always perfect :snorkel:

:::

XXXpedition

Explorer
looks nicer than here...
we just have snow, rain, a bit of sun, more snow here in munich.
i'd love to go there now too - and i promise - i'd stay at least 3 miles away from any other vehicle too :)

Pskhaat

Ever tried to pack 5 people and 5-weeks provisioning into an LC80? There was stuff strapped to the underside of the truck as well as the outside.

When there is absolutely not a single square centimeter left:
water.jpeg

...an ARB bar seems to hold a few gallons as if it were designed therefor.

Last edited:

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Ever tried to pack 5 people and 5-weeks provisioning into an LC80? There was stuff strapped to the underside of the truck as well as the outside.

When there is absolutely not a single square centimeter left:
water.jpeg

...an ARB bar seems to hold a few gallons as if it were designed therefor.

Great thinking.

Have fun,
Dave

RoundOut

Explorer
Have fun, Scott & family. Wow, a great chance for decompression! Taking some notes on a paper journal and toting the digital camera for memories, I hope. We'll look forward to the trip report, if you'd be willing to share!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Have a good time Scott. Im ready for the beach myself. Last couple trips have been in the desert. I need some water with my sand.

Pskhaat

Big sand box.

Amazing what a cheap phone with a cheaper camera and a wire antenna yielding 1 bar of GPRS can do in today's world.
e+e+c+.jpeg

Time for a Heineken.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears