Expedition Overland 2013 Tacoma Build

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
Thank you very much Jnelson4x4taco! Thats awesome to hear and really does help when your putting in the long hours to make this thing happen. Thanks again! (Clay)
I started watching your series on youtube and ended up watching the whole season in one sitting, i was so bummed when it was over! Cant wait to see the next season, and the Tacoma is coming along great. I also want to commend you guys on the professional, high quality cinematography, while also "keeping it real" and not trying to be fake actors. Your style makes it so much fun to watch because viewers can relate to going out with their buddies and having a good 'ole time, just like you appear to be having. Keep it up, cant wait to see the finished Tacoma and the next season!

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Awesome commercial guys! The build is coming along great.

Looking forward with bated breath to the next series. Can't wait for the sendoff party this summer!

soonenough

Explorer
I really liked the commercial, it gave us a sneak peak of the current state of the truck. It looks awesome so far! :drool:

SouthPawXJ

Observer
Commercial looked great... Was that a 70 series fording that river? Its such a short snippet, but that's what it looked like to me.

ExpeditionOverland

Supporting Sponsor
The use of the E7 land cruiser is to show/illustrate that we use Toyota vehicles to travel with all over the world. We where very excited to have the privilege to use that footage. Thanks to Scott Brady and the E7 team for that! We will get some more posts up hopefully this week on the further progress. Lots of stuff going on in the background here at XO.

cam-shaft

Bluebird days
Excellent commercial,. I appreciate the E7 cruiser it is sweet. I really like your quote that you have used in your vids also. "What the world needs is more people that come alive" that is so true.

Cam-shaft.

Austaco

Great work with the series! Honestly, it's better than watching other car videos on cable... maybe it's because it's more raw footage and less acting. Quick question, how do you guys get those far away shots up in the air? Helicopter?

Also looking forward to the truck build, I just picked up the same exact Tacoma a month ago except in Nautical Blue :smiley_drive:

Kole

Adventurer
Quick question, how do you guys get those far away shots up in the air? Helicopter?

Also looking forward to the truck build, I just picked up the same exact Tacoma a month ago except in Nautical Blue :smiley_drive:

Maybe I`m complete wrong, but I`ve believe the stunning views from the Air coming from something like this
http://www.helipal.com/storm-drone-ff-flying-platform-rtf.html
Clay, I`m right?
Stephan

That's a trade secret :D

He has a friend on the international space station with a big zoom lense.

DoubleAughtTaco

...we all float on
I've been wondering the same thing! Helicopter at your disposal?!
I love the series, and can't wait to see more episodes! Espicially with the new truck.
Keep up the good work, guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12