Expedition Trophy 2007

viatierra

Explorer
Killer time!

What a first class event! The competition was a blast. The educational classes & presentations were professional and spectacular. I learned tons. It was amazing to realize all the various skills and technical knowledge available in this group. Solid bunch of people. By far my favorite was the Happy Hour Trophy. Finally, I really appreciate all those who had to make a big trip to get to AZ. The diversity of rigs and people really made the experience special.

Great Job! Till next year!

1. The whole lineup.
2. Bourbon St.
3. The awesome Topo Class (Hltoppr & Goodtimes rock!)
4. Final campsite
5. Holy Crap! My bro can shoot... no more pissing him off.
6. Team C! Great competitors

Last edited:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Ursidae69 said:
I'm not sure Jeff let off the accelerator the whole two laps. Maybe he was a race car driver in a past life! That is three year's in a row for Jeff. Nice work Jeff. :wings:

Yes, he did. After losing some time on the first lap by allowing some of that pesky air to get between his tires and the sand, he lifted for a split second on the 2nd lap in an effort to keep the tires where they belonged...on the ground.

Simply awesome job driving!

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
This was the best Trophy ever, thanks to everyone who helped put it together and all the participants, who gave it their all - and then some!

In addition to the Expedition Trophy winners posted above, we also have winners of the first Expedition Trophy Happy Hour:

Winner, Appetizers: Tony DeSanto (tdesanto) with his amazing grilled bacon-wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cheese and shrimp

Winner, Beverage: Paul May & Eric Cline (Equipt Expedition Outfitters) with their Singapore Slings served up in an authentic Tiki Bar with lights, Polynesian face, and umbrellas.

More thanks goes to sponsors:
Adventure Trailers, ARB USA, Extreme Outback Products, Overland Journal, Overland Video, Expeditions West, Equipt, Viking Off-Road, Sierra Expeditions, and Baja Overland.

And to organizers:

KRISTINA HALL
EDWARD BEGGY
PASQUALE BENEDETTO
WILLIAM KUHNS
SCOTT JENSEN
GRAHAM JACKSON
CHUCK HATHCOCK
JONATHAN HANSON
SCOTT BRADY
STEPHANIE BRADY
CHRIS MARZONIE
BRIAN DEARMON
ANDREW MOORE
AMY & BRIAN MCVICKERS

Last edited:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
DesertRose said:
And to organizers:

EDWARD BEGGY
PASQUALE BENEDETTO
WILLIAM KUHNS
SCOTT JENSEN
GRAHAM JACKSON
CHUCK HATHCOCK
JONATHAN HANSON
SCOTT BRADY
STEPHANIE BRADY
CHRIS MARZONIE
BRIAN DEARMON
ANDREW MOORE
AMY & BRIAN MCVICKERS

You forgot one:

Roseann Hanson.

:)

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
DesertRose said:
This was the best Trophy ever, thanks to everyone who helped put it together and all the participants, who gave it their all - and then some!

In addition to the Expedition Trophy winners posted above, we also have winners of the first Expedition Trophy Happy Hour:

Winner, Appetizers: Tony DeSanto (tdesanto) with his amazing grilled bacon-wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cheese and shrimp

Winner, Beverage: Paul May & Eric Cline (Equipt Expedition Outfitters) with their Singapore Slings served up in an authentic Tiki Bar with lights, Polynesian face, and umbrellas.

More thanks goes to sponsors:
Adventure Trailers, ARB USA, Extreme Outback Products, Overland Journal, Overland Video, Expeditions West, Equipt, Viking Off-Road, Sierra Expeditions, and Baja Overland.

And to organizers:

EDWARD BEGGY
PASQUATCH
WILLIAM KUHNS
SCOTT JENSEN
GRAHAM JACKSON
CHUCK HATHCOCK
JONATHAN HANSON
SCOTT BRADY
STEPHANIE BRADY
CHRIS MARZONIE
BRIAN DEARMON
ANDREW MOORE
AMY & BRIAN MCVICKERS

Fixed it for you...

goodtimes said:
You forgot one:

Roseann Hanson.

:)

X2!!! Thanks for all your hard work.

Scott Brady

Founder
IMG_4832.JPG

IMG_4833.JPG

IMG_4864.JPG

IMG_4892.JPG

IMG_4905.JPG

IMG_4925.JPG

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
Good heavens, several of our organizers pointed out that my heat-stroked, dust-clogged brain totally messed up the list below and I left out our most important Super Organizer - KRISTINA HALL, Desertgirl!

This event could NOT have happened without her awesome skills, both behind the scenes and running the shows. Everyone always knew who the go-to and totally together person was - Kristina.

And she shoots a mean video as well!

DesertRose said:
And to organizers:

EDWARD BEGGY
PASQUALE BENEDETTO
WILLIAM KUHNS
SCOTT JENSEN
GRAHAM JACKSON
CHUCK HATHCOCK
JONATHAN HANSON
SCOTT BRADY
STEPHANIE BRADY
CHRIS MARZONIE
BRIAN DEARMON
ANDREW MOORE
AMY & BRIAN MCVICKERS

CLynn85

Explorer
Rock on guys!!!! It's great to be able to live vicariously every once and a while through Scott and everyone else's photos!

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Edge of the world Campsite

Check out this campsite! I'm drooling and I was there!! :drool:

TrophyCamp2-1.jpg

More detailed post and pics to follow...

Awesome Event! Great times, better people!

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Thanks for such a great event, once again, everyone. Great new ideas (appetizer and drink samplers, (although I'm so disappointed DaktariEd didn't come through with Twinkies:shakin: ), great new challenges, and a way cool sand course:wings:

pismo62

Adventurer
Thanks to the Overland Society for putting on such a excellent event. The veriety of challenges and the sand coarse were great fun. But, most of all would be the wonderful folks that were there, from the organizers, sponsers, and all the participants. Looking forward to next year. :wings:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior