Four By Land's Discovery

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
So I recieved my polymax flooring for the roof rack and should have some photos up in the next couple of days.

Anyone here done anything like this?

:arabia:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
MuddyMudskipper said:
Hit me up. I'll come by and help.

Yes Sir, Looks like we need to get a few things done to prepare... The way the flooring works out, You will only need three sheets and you can have my scrap if you decide to do your flooring in the future.

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
FourByLand said:
Yes Sir, Looks like we need to get a few things done to prepare... The way the flooring works out, You will only need three sheets and you can have my scrap if you decide to do your flooring in the future.

Even better!:D

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
The flooring turned out awesome!!!

I didn't really get any sweet pics of it though so you wil have to wait until the trip.

It is flexible enough to sit on and sturdy enough to do whatever else you need to do.

Very impressed!

:wings:

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
FourByLand said:
So I recieved my polymax flooring for the roof rack and should have some photos up in the next couple of days.

Anyone here done anything like this?

:arabia:

I did mine with 3/8" King Starlite XL. It turned out fantastic and only weight 35lbs. Ho Chung at Expedition Exchange did his with 1/2" King Starlite XL. I went with the 3/8s to save weight and never had any trouble at all.

Attachments

• flooring.jpg
    flooring.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 205

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Poly Max flooring

I was able to utilize the roof rack over a long weekend through Death Valley and must say that I am very impressed with the look and weight and durability of this flooring.

Last edited:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Louis it looks great.

great scenery photos too!

I was able to carry fuel cans during the Death Valley trip and didn't need to make any stops to fuel up, just need to get rid of some of the extra hose and make sure the truck is parked at an angle when I open the fuel cans... ask me how I know.

DSC04485.jpg

Last edited:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
A few mods.

Thanks to Derek over at Urbanoffroad.us for being so efficient, I now have my rear ladder installed so I don't have to climb on the rear tire anymore, very clean product they sell. Also installed the G4 lamp guards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12