From Stock To Stacked...The Story Of A JK

IZVERG

Adventurer
Hey Jason, how is this organized? At least for the Boulder Creek, TX part? Is the group from Brooke Army Med Center going up?

WFTW

Adventurer
Hey Jason, how is this organized? At least for the Boulder Creek, TX part? Is the group from Brooke Army Med Center going up?

Should be a terrific event. It's four days long (Thursday through Sunday) and yes, we will have wounded service members from BAMC participating. You can find out more info by going to www.wheelersforthewounded.org and check the main event schedule. There is a point of contact listed there for the event if you'd like further details. Hope to see you there!

IZVERG

Adventurer
Hmmm, well being in the WTU here at BAMC I am surprised I have not heard anything about it from the unit. Is it strictly a sign-up event through the WFTW site or in comms at all w/ someone at BAMC about organizing the trip?

WFTW

Adventurer
Hmmm, well being in the WTU here at BAMC I am surprised I have not heard anything about it from the unit. Is it strictly a sign-up event through the WFTW site or in comms at all w/ someone at BAMC about organizing the trip?

Please contact Richard at the below email address. With well over 20 events around the country, I don't have exact details on each one. Richard will be able to answer all your questions about that particular event. Hope to see you there.

Texas - April 31 - May 3
Place: Boulder Creek Farms
Time: TBA
Host: Midnight Four Wheelers

WFTW

Adventurer
Got it, thanks!

BTW...you can also go to the WFTW website, and then click on the link for the WFTW forum. From there you can click on the Texas event section to see the schedule for that...it's broken down into what will happen during what time. Hope to see you there.

booger

Observer
it was nice to meet you on Saturday... can't wait to wheel with you next weekend :)

WFTW%20Stitch.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan