I joined the Cult

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Jim!
Welcome back. Nice work on the trailer. I have those same Ikea lights here in my apt. I need help on putting them in the flippac and doing my hella worklamp instal. Hint Hint.

What is this about being in DV last weekend? I must have missed that email.
:26_7_2:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Jim!
Welcome back. Nice work on the trailer. I have those same Ikea lights here in my apt. I need help on putting them in the flippac and doing my hella worklamp instal. Hint Hint.

What is this about being in DV last weekend? I must have missed that email.
:26_7_2:

I can help with some of that......

As for DV I'll put the trip report on my blog and post up a notice either tonight or tomorrow.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Nice wiring job,clean,marked and well thought out. I did the same thing with led strips for the inside of the tent but ran all my wires inside the metal tent frame and installed a small radio shack project box and two switches for the red and white leds. Will do pictures after this rain lets up.

Ooooh. Tactical Red LED mood lighting! Very Nice!

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
I can help with some of that......

As for DV I'll put the trip report on my blog and post up a notice either tonight or tomorrow.

LOL I meant the pre-trip email notice. I'm ready to get back there. I'm thinking the striped butte area.

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
Nice upgrades Jim.

I'm thinking I need to get working on putting some LED lights in our RTT. We've been using a portable LED light that has a hook that fits over the cross bar, but it would be nice if the lights were just there all the time.

Scott Brady

Founder
Nicely done - clean

trailer155.jpg

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Welcome back!

Nice upgrades, very clean electrical work. That trailer just continues to improve by leaps and bounds...I'm sure the PO is going to want it back soon...:ylsmoke:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Nice upgrades Jim.

I'm thinking I need to get working on putting some LED lights in our RTT. We've been using a portable LED light that has a hook that fits over the cross bar, but it would be nice if the lights were just there all the time.

Let me know if you have any questions about the LEDs.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Great trip report Jim and I'm glad to see you back. Very glad indeed. So how did that fancy suspension set up work on the washboard? My trailer is little more than a utility cart, and sorely needs the kind of care and detailing you've been adding to yours.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Great trip report Jim and I'm glad to see you back. Very glad indeed. So how did that fancy suspension set up work on the washboard? My trailer is little more than a utility cart, and sorely needs the kind of care and detailing you've been adding to yours.

Those fancy leafs and shocks were doing okay! I may try an experiment to hang some stock Jeep springs in there to reduce the height and the wind resistance. This non stop rain has gotten in the way of some other trailer work I want to try out.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Looks good Jim! Much better than the original pics. What did the LED back up lights run from AT? I might have to get a pair of those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior