I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Tex, I wish you the best of luck with this new build. What made you want to get rid of the LC? Those 200 series are seriously awesome rigs.

I was running out of space inside on most trips, the dogs took up 80% of my interior space, I've always wanted a Super Duty Tremor, we have some future toys coming that will require a diesel, and I have a vehicle buying/modding problem. The last one is well known and documented here lol. The Cruiser was a fantastic vehicle and it will be missed but it won't be the last Cruiser in this household and we plan to get the new GX550 Overtrail for the wife in the next 1-2 years.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
The truck gets an amazing 20-23 mpg on the highway but this little puppy gets 110-130 mpg haha. I haven't quite fallen in love with it beyond its classic good looks but I am going to do my best to use it around town more once the temps drop a bit.

qNpv0kT.jpg

ITTOG

The truck gets an amazing 20-23 mpg on the highway but this little puppy gets 110-130 mpg haha. I haven't quite fallen in love with it beyond its classic good looks but I am going to do my best to use it around town more once the temps drop a bit.

qNpv0kT.jpg
The f250 tremor gets 20-23?????

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

UglyViking

I was running out of space inside on most trips, the dogs took up 80% of my interior space, I've always wanted a Super Duty Tremor, we have some future toys coming that will require a diesel, and I have a vehicle buying/modding problem. The last one is well known and documented here lol. The Cruiser was a fantastic vehicle and it will be missed but it won't be the last Cruiser in this household and we plan to get the new GX550 Overtrail for the wife in the next 1-2 years.
The best part about the new GX is that it's not a forced hybrid option, I dig that. I also feel you on the dogs, those fluffers take up a lot of space.

I'm very interested to hear about your ongoing experience with the SD vs the Ram platform since you've had at least 2 since I've been chatting with you. In 6-12 months let's hear a pros/cons.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
The best part about the new GX is that it's not a forced hybrid option, I dig that. I also feel you on the dogs, those fluffers take up a lot of space.

I'm very interested to hear about your ongoing experience with the SD vs the Ram platform since you've had at least 2 since I've been chatting with you. In 6-12 months let's hear a pros/cons.

Yea I think they got more right with the Overtrail GX than they did with the new mid-size Cruiser. It'll be interesting to see where both models are in terms of what enthusiasts do with them a few years from now.

This is my 5th Super Duty since 2011, all of which have been 6.7L Power Strokes, but this is the first HO. Out of the gate I have to say that the HO is impressive in the "seat of the pants" meter and the 10-speed pairing is fantastic. The interior update on the '23+ in fantastic, best HD truck interior on the market at the moment. I'll report back more findings after I get the Carli bits and 37's on and have some time tugging stuff around with it.

MR. ED

Observer

qNpv0kT.jpg
I sat on one at the local place. Really like it. Probably "safer" than my 450. And I dig the green color.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I sat on one at the local place. Really like it. Probably "safer" than my 450. And I dig the green color.

Oh I would have waited for the Green myself had I known that they were bringing that color to the states. I got this one back in January after waiting 9+ months for it at my dealer. They are almost more fun to look at than they are to ride, but if you keep in mind what it "isn't" more so than what it "is" then I believe one can thoroughly enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears