Incredible Looking Chairs at Expo

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Who makes these chairs?

oe001%20047.JPG

oe001%20045.JPG

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Those are some of the classiest chairs my fat butt has ever had the privilage to sit in.

Now, if I could just distract the OJ crew long enough to sneak a set out of their office....:elkgrin:

Seriously, those are simply magnificent chairs and tables....

Connie

Day walker, Overland Certified OC0013
I am sitting in one of them now in the Expeditions West office. Just one problem, they tip back just enough that I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open.:eek:

James86004

Expedition Leader
I sometimes leave my folding chairs and Roll-a-Table at a campsite to keep it claimed. If I had these, I would have to leave something cheaper, like my GPS.

The sure look nice though - they would fit in in my living room.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
The chairs are offered by Lewis Drake. Price is just shy of $500 a copy. Hardly a practical camping chair.

Mike S

ThomD

Explorer
The chairs are offered by Lewis Drake. Price is just shy of $500 a copy. Hardly a practical camping chair.

Mike S

What exactly makes them impractical? If I take $5,000 worth of camera gear camping, does that make the camera impractical?

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
They're sweet looking that's for sure.. and apparently they're super comfy.. but i want to know how they hold up. Can OJ do a long term test on them? No driveway shots, i want to see rough and tough dirt.... tossed in the back of a rig.. no babying them. Does the wood split? Do the screws/rivets pull out after vibrations on washboard? That's the part i want to see, hear about.

Also, do they have a weight limit like Pico's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan