Jeep tailgate table ??

LUISJG

Explorer
I remember seeing somewhere some pics of a table bolted on the rear
gate of a jeep, used for stove mounting and cooking. but cant find it.
anyone have any ideas on this?

thanks

Tat

Observer
Here you go. We have 2 different size depending on what you prefer. This will take you to the landing page that has both units shown.

The ORTT fold down tray table was awarded with one of the "Best 10 Off Road Parts for 2010" by Off Road Industry.

Business to Business trade publication.

Also featured in Overland Journal. Gear Guide 2009, page 59.

http://www.offroadtrailtools.com/

Let us know if we can answer any questions for you.

Errant

Explorer
How about using something marketed toward the race trailer / toy hauler crowd? These are both made by Pit Posse and under $100
41-B9Zlo0mL._SS500_.jpg

31sxDqiGJTL._SS500_.jpg

Tat

Observer
Speaking from personal experience.

“When a part is designed for a particular application it tends to do a better job”.

I’m sure many on the Expo Portal have been thru that before.

Often one will have to take many factors into consideration. Insert Caveat. Not saying it won't fit, but.

From fitment to finish. We’ve already done that for you, the Jeep owner.

Plus we’re partners with the Expedition Portal and Overland Journal and Overland Expo as well.

We also have dealers across the US that can install, and warranty the items if need be.

Cheers,

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
I had one of the early ORTT tables in my TJ -- simply a great product. Well thought out, quality materials and construction, and built right here in the USA. It served me well, right up until I sold the Jeep (I'm sure it is serving the new owner just as well).

Tat

Observer
The smaller ones are 12" X 18" (Part # 5052 and 5052 Blk) and the larger ones are 13" X 26.5" ( Part # 5048 and 5048 O.E.).

preacherman

Explorer
I had one of the early ORTT tables in my TJ -- simply a great product. Well thought out, quality materials and construction, and built right here in the USA. It served me well, right up until I sold the Jeep (I'm sure it is serving the new owner just as well).

There's really is the best one I have seen.

Tat

Observer
Thanks for the kind words.

One of the cool things (ihmo) that we're doing. Is the the option packages.

Like the magnetic bar, and or the hooks.

We also are working the new waterproof LED light that bolts on to the tray table. Using the same bolts as the magnetic bar. Making food prep a cinch. You'll be able to see whether the food is burnt or still raw.

Doing repairs will easy as well. I've seen some lights that are mounted too far away, causing shadows. For the most part, because of where the ORTT one is mounted you won't have to deal with the shadows.

Also I see this as being a great nite lite for around the camp. Being LED, and water proof, low draw. No bugs being attracted to the light, etc.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Tat, it sounds like you could use some nice product photography of those new modifications and upgrades to the original ORTT. I own a Jeep and a camera......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998