Lets See Your Fold Down Tables!

NM-Frontier

Explorer
Looking for some inspiration/ideas for adding a fold down table to my tire swing out. Right now I'm thinking hinged on the bottom and cables supporting it.

Let's see what you have!

mcskibadee1

Adventurer
Thanks! Hard to tell but I like it too because I can attach my hatchet and firewood saw underneath with a couple strips of velcro.

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
That is brilliantly simple! The standard fare for JK's are over-engineered and overpriced; this fills the bill perfectly and doesn't look too chintzy.

Richietherocket

Adventurer
Rear table in my FJC

Built this for about $30 or so. Works great for cooking and setting stuff up for bike rides. Inspiration was from a Toyota website in AUS.

Basic build was some 3/4" plywood, fabric from Joannes, some 3M adhesive, some nylon webbing, misc nuts and bolts and 2 Yakima rubber straps.

rear table.jpg

NM-Frontier

Explorer
Those look nice, how about any built off of the tire swing out off the bumper? I don't have a door on the 80 to use so I'm adding one to the bumper.

But please keep the pics coming of any type of fold down, the more ideas shared the better we all will be!

Maxcustody

Explorer
Bought it, not built.........Trailgater, a quality table.

attachment.php

attachment.php

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I have a Trailgater that saw some use on several trips the past few years. Awesome addition to my Jeep, or any vehicle for that matter. Just so happens mine is for sale in the for sale section here. Pick up in Western Washington, not interested in shipping. This is the original version, before AT bought them (I think that's what happened).

a210fd2e965e71d7ea48ade631d7f945.jpg
36653f43d3c9fcc645fc1fee41b029bd.jpg
ca10e128f63024dc4b27b80d196990d8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior