Let's see your LJ's!

n_maher

Observer
No problem. I'm taking the LJ to work tomorrow so I'll test the steering at full lock and report back.

It rubs a little a full lock so minor adjustments to the steering stops will be done next next. I did manage to shoehorn the 32 onto the stock spare mount today.

NOMADIC_LJ

Explorer
NEED NEW ROLL BAR COVER!!!

Don't mean to hijack the thread, just have a question. I need to replace my roll bar cover as it is getting very faded and starting to dry rot. I've only found replacement covers for TJ's but no LJ's. I even tried ebay and no luck.

Anyone know where I can find a replacement? I would love to find a new one but it seems nobody makes them.

THANK YOU for any help anyone can give me

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Is it the entire thing? Usually it's something you would have to have made. You can try the Jeep forum, too. See if anyone recently installed a full roll cage and wants to get rid of their old ones.

Don't mean to hijack the thread, just have a question. I need to replace my roll bar cover as it is getting very faded and starting to dry rot. I've only found replacement covers for TJ's but no LJ's. I even tried ebay and no luck.

Anyone know where I can find a replacement? I would love to find a new one but it seems nobody makes them.

THANK YOU for any help anyone can give me

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Got the GENRIGHT aluminum front inner fenders installed and the rear slightly lifted to compensate for all my rear end weight. Oh and a new ALUBOX!! :) can't wait for its big brother to show up!!

Lavern23

null_zps09bf2ca3.jpg

Here is my LJ Rubi. Just got a factory set of wheels for it and put 285/75/16 KM2 bfg's on it. I can't wait to get it out on this set up.

Dayriesw

Interesting rig. Are you going to put in inner fenders? Looks good either way.

Yeah. .032 Aluminum will be in next week. I got detoured after posting the last picture by a leaky inner seal in the front axle, unit bearings, ball joints and welding on gussets almost all of which I had never done before. That is all done and she should be drive-able tomorrow. Due to work, I have been taking my sweet *** time lately.

As soon as I have a few wheeling trips under the belt and the hood painted, I will start the expedition part of the build and the first trip will be to the beach or mountains. Can't wait.

Bad Hair Day

Observer
Does my YJ count? I stretched it to LJ dimensions :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371865725778.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371865725778.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 77
  • uploadfromtaptalk1371866014014.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371866014014.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 79

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member