Lone Wolf Transglobal Expedition

Lone Wolf

Observer
Hello Everyone,

Found this great forum, and thought you may all be interested in our expedition which is currently on the road. The Lone Wolf Transglobal Expedition is a global overland adventure in a Land Rover Wolf, originally built and modified for Sir Ranulph Fiennes cancelled Land Rover Global Expedition.

The expedition will travel through more than 33 countries in 12 months, the team are in Turkey now, Here is a link to the route the expedition is taking

Follow the teams progress on our Journal, or sponsor our charities, (MSF and Project Aware) from our website : www.lonewolftransglobal.com

057FollowingthemountaintrailtotheCa.jpg

054Climbingthemountain.jpg

Nick

Last edited:

Icewalker

Adventurer
Welcome Nick - I'm glad someone is finally using that defender for the purpose it was built. I'll be following your website with much interest.

Good luck on your travels

Jeff

RedDog

Explorer
Good work to the crew Nick! I'll be following along. The pre-planning looks very impressive. Lots of photos please. Be safe everyone.

Duane

Last edited:

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Great adventure!

Wow, thanks for sharing the website and story. Sounds like a great adventure and welcome to Expo!

Cheers :beer:,
P

Lone Wolf

Observer
Thanks for the kind comments everyone, I've got loads of photos, and we're slowly uploading them all to the website. Here are a few of the more interesting ones. I have alse been uploading a few onto photobucket while I find a home for them on the website.

Lone Wolf Photos

Nick

Lone Wolf

Observer
The team have successfully travelled through Iran and Pakistan! The wolf is now in a container on its way to Malaysia, after we decided to omit India and China from the route due to costs. Meanwhile the team are exploring the area on foot.

Visit our journals for stories on the last month on the road:

To whet your appetite in the mean time, here are some of the amazing photos sent back from Dan and the team:

204STopforlunchinmountains.jpg

208ArrivingatLakeVan.jpg

247SunsetattheImamKomemisquare.jpg

268Gettingthefiregoing.jpg

296Returningwithfirewood.jpg

375MountainsinBalochistandesert.JPG

412Localsinthemarket.JPG

Thanks for your support everyone,

Lone Wolf team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members