Lone Wolf Transglobal Expedition

Lone Wolf

Observer
Finally back in Europe

Hello everyone,

We have just got the wolf out of the container in port in Spain. We have opted not to include Northern Africa in the route at this time, due to the adverse financial climate in the UK (and America), causing money to become much more sparse.

I have written a few journal entries for August and September, and as it looks, Daniel will be back in England by the 4th December, to complete the journals that are still missing.

Back on the Road in Los Angeles
Crossing the border into Mexico
Becoming Legal immigrants in Mexico, and a bit of an accomodation surprise!

Meeting another expedition vehicle in Mexico City

Paying a fortune for hotels in Mexico City while the Land Rover is serviced

Having the Land Rover Serviced

Getting out of Mexico City into Mountains

More interesting journals to follow, thank you for your support of our adventures!

The Lone Wolf Transglobal Expedition team

viter

Adventurer
THANKS!!!!
The updates with pictures are absolutely great! I have really enjoyed your journals!!!

Lone Wolf

Observer
Hello everyone,

The Lone Wolf Transglobal Expedition 2007 has now come to an end, and over the coming days/ weeks, we will be bringing the website right up to date, with complete journals and photos.

Thank you for all your support, for anyone who wishes to give to our charities, please visit our charities page.

Lone Wolf Transglobal Expedition 2007

2500Adventures

Adventurer
Great trip, been keeping up with it for some time now. Experience of a lifetime, guaranteed. Great work for all those involved!!

Lone Wolf

Observer
Merry Christmas

Hi everyone,

thanks for the support, we have had a few articles in LRM and will have a few more in the coming months. DieselCruiserHead, I presume that was in the December edition, look out for future articles in January, February and onwards. Hope you enjoyed the article, please let us know what you think, as we always love to get some feedback.

Daniel will also be working on a book documenting his travels over the next few months, and when this comes to fruition, I will let everyone here know.

Sorry for the lack of updates to the website, we haven't simply given up, we are having more problems with uploading to our site, but should have a resolution soon.

Many Thanks,

Nick and the Lone Wolf team

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
It was a good article and suspected so as it abruptly ended in Pakistan I believe so I figured there was more coming. It was nice to be able to reread from the journals and know the situation. Cheers, Andre

Lone Wolf said:
Hi everyone,

thanks for the support, we have had a few articles in LRM and will have a few more in the coming months. DieselCruiserHead, I presume that was in the December edition, look out for future articles in January, February and onwards. Hope you enjoyed the article, please let us know what you think, as we always love to get some feedback.

Daniel will also be working on a book documenting his travels over the next few months, and when this comes to fruition, I will let everyone here know.

Sorry for the lack of updates to the website, we haven't simply given up, we are having more problems with uploading to our site, but should have a resolution soon.

Many Thanks,

Nick and the Lone Wolf team

cruzinwyo

Observer
What an amazing feat in these times! I appluad all your efforts! Excellent to see the video, the pictures, and the journals!
WOW....and yeah I'm extremely jealous!

Lone Wolf

Observer
Sorry not to have posted in here for a while. Now that the expedition is completed, we are trying to tie up all the loose ends, including magazine articles and proving sponsors with feedback on their products.

Amongst this, Dan gave a lecture last week with the Wilderness Lectures in Bristol, UK, to an audience of about 180 people, this was the first time he had been able to speak to such a large group about his expedition experiences, and the talk was a real success. The feeling of sucess was also added to, when one of the organisers, who also owns an expedition and trekking company called Himilayan Kingdoms invited Dan to lead a new overland expedition for them in Morrocco later this year!

The magazine articles with LRM are coming out steadily now, and we are now up to number 4 published with number 5 written, and number 6, the last in the series still in the works. These articles make a good outline for the expedition, though due to the size constraints, miss a lot of the details. To benefit members of this forum, (and anyone else who visits our press page) we have uploaded the PDF samples of our articles. These are not fully complete, and lack the titles and photo captions, and in one case, a map and synopsis was added. You can view these online on our press page, or individually:

December 2007 LRM: A Promise fulfilled
January 2008 LRM: Big Brother is watching
February 2008 LRM: Building Bridges

I will upload the March one soon.

Thanks for following,

Nick and the Lone Wolf Transglobal expedition team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior