Moab Gathering Nov. 2-4 2007

Willman

devinsixtyseven said:
lurk lurk lurk...big things in the works, or not in the works. hopefully we will be either here or at the trophy, hopefully both...

to insert a url as text, you need to use first a left bracket [ and then the text URL followed by = and the url in quotes like "your_url_here" followed by a right bracket ] and then your text as normal after the last bracket, and then to close it use a left bracket, then a forward slash, then URL and then a right bracket.

remove all the backslashes from the line below and you'll have it. the backslashes are just so the line isn't interpreted as a link. you can use upper or lowercase for the URL tag, i use a lot of uppercase to denote a tag rather than text.

\[URL = "url"\]text\[/URL\]

like this.

-sean

:confused:

:friday:

Willman

durangodds said:
Now, can someone please tell me how a person makes "Moab Valley Inn" the link without actually seeing the web address?

HHHUUMMMMMM Missed that one..................

devinsixtyseven said:
LOL! Willman, durangodds asked how to make a section of text a link, without showing the url :) .

-Sean

I see....Just looked like you were drinking your bath water for a second....

:oops:

Rexsname

Explorer
My Father-in-law is not a member of this wonderful forum yet. I was wondering if I could e-mail him a link to this thread without upsetting the powers that be.

I'd just like him to be as up to date as I can.

REX

Willman

Rexsname said:
My Father-in-law is not a member of this wonderful forum yet. I was wondering if I could e-mail him a link to this thread without upsetting the powers that be.

I'd just like him to be as up to date as I can.

REX

Their is no problem in doing that! That would be awesome to get your father signed up here!...Their is a rich amount of infor. here that will come in handy!

:)

Willman

Rubi-Khan said:
Anyone camping? Want company?

*Edit* Doh! I just re-read the initial post.

I was thinking you were ether out a tent or looking for a space to rent:hehe:

I could be sipping the bathwater again ;), but what about the campsites off the south entrance of Pritchett/BTR? They're right off the highway.

Depending if this will be considered "off season", there are some great deals on hotels if you have AAA, but it's still warm in October and I don't see any reason not to camp unless the weather is just plain hellish.

Showers are available at the Lizard for two bucks. The only times we've gone hotel in Moab are middle of winter (we don't have winter camping gear yet) and for Katie's b-day over the summer, when we decided the comfort of a hotel room and candlelight dinner sure beat going hungry while trying to hold the tent down in a sideways rainstorm.

-Sean

BogusBlake

2006 Expedition Trophy Champion
I'm really interested! Especially since I'm at least 4 hours closer than I used to be!

Only thing is... That's my wife and my wedding anniversary weekend. Maybe I can convince her that freezing our butts off in a tent after bumping along a trail all day is really what she had in mind.

Last time I was in Moab in November, it snowed 4-6 inches. That was in 2001 and I took my bike instead of my truck.

Put us down as a very "if'y" maybe.

Willman

BogusBlake said:
I'm really interested! Especially since I'm at least 4 hours closer than I used to be!

Only thing is... That's my wife and my wedding anniversary weekend. Maybe I can convince her that freezing our butts off in a tent after bumping along a trail all day is really what she had in mind.

Last time I was in Moab in November, it snowed 4-6 inches. That was in 2001 and I took my bike instead of my truck.

Put us down as a very "if'y" maybe.

Will do Blake!!!!

:)

Moody

Needs to get out more
devinsixtyseven said:
I could be sipping the bathwater again ;), but what about the campsites off the south entrance of Pritchett/BTR? They're right off the highway.

-Sean
I have an uber-secret camping spot that we could stay at, it is up near Dead Horse Point. I would need everyone to sign in blood an oath to keep it secret though:)

I also know of a couple of other free spots that are off the beaten path that allow you to not be close to anyone else, ideal for dumping bodies and such:oops: kidding!
Looks like this:
2004_0314007.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

Rubi-Khan

Observer
Moody said:
I have an uber-secret camping spot that we could stay at, it is up near Dead Horse Point. I would need everyone to sign in blood an oath to keep it secret though:)

Where do I sign? It has my vote!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan