My Landcruiser Odyssey

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
A set of 80" load bars will allow you to mount a canoe outboard and still use the RTT...best of both worlds.

Great looking rig; simple, low key and functional!

Beautiful country too!

-H-

deadbeat son

Explorer
Great photo-essay; this makes me miss my 60 even more. At least with my new Tacoma I got out of a Rover and back into a Toyota. When I have more time (and a garage) I'll buy an old Cruiser again...

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
KC, glad to see the cruiser back out there. The tent looks great up there, very low profile.

I'm digging the simplicity of it all...fridge, tent, and a gazetteer.

luk4mud

Explorer
KC, you remind of a guy I went to the Sierras with last summer for a week trip. He showed up with a 1lb bag of granola, some flower, a little oil, a fishing pole and a jeep. :safari-rig:

Willman

Cruiser+027.jpg

Nice shot KC....:sombrero:

You bring this to CO?

When's 2 meter going in???

:ylsmoke:

Fergie

Expedition Leader
kcowyo said:

Now why do you have to screw up a perfectly good LC shot with you cheezy mug in it?

Good to hear the rig is back and functioning, and as others have said, great photos.

G

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Now why do you have to screw up a perfectly good LC shot with you cheezy mug in it?

True... I should have put up a pic of Mia and the 60. She makes everything look better. She wasn't as willing to pose though. Some BS about modeling fees and my dirtbagging buddies checking her out on the web...

Sans me - is this better?
Cruiser+008.jpg

No 2M Nic. I'd rather enjoy the quiet. I'm bringing the FWC (with heater) to CO. Probably gonna need it... :peepwall:

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
True... I should have put up a pic of Mia and the 60. She makes everything look better. She wasn't as willing to pose though. Some BS about modeling fees and my dirtbagging buddies checking her out on the web...

Hey, who ya callin a dirtbag??!! :coffeedrink:

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
The 60 is still looking great.:26_7_2:

What is it like running the locker in winter weather? Does the rear want to come around or push through the steering input? I've been thinking of going the full time locker route in the rear of the 62, but I don't know anyone that runs one outside of Phoenix.

BTW, did you get my PM about turbo 22R questions?

Thanks,
Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78