New Mopar Fender Flares and other cool stuff

onetraveller

Adventurer
Most of these Mopar parts can be ordered directly from your local dealer with no shipping charges. They are also usually eligible for the 10% to 20% off coupons that are frequently posted on your dealers website. Or they can be added to a new Wrangler at the time of purchase.

The axle housing is on the bottom of page 14. Note that this is just the housing and will need to be filled with your internals.

http://www.mopar.com/assets/pdf/performance/catalog/19561_JeepPerformanceCatalog_v01_r013.pdf

Mike

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
those fenders are hideous and Ridiculously expensive.

another vote for mce

JeepBeach2015 (69) by Oscar Indy, on Flickr
10407835_812484708798233_4314616552469128015_n by Oscar Indy, on Flickr

No way! People will start using my Jeep as a ramp to get poser shots! :eek:
ROFLOL!

Hideous is Roesann Barr singing the National Anthem. Anything else is just... un-pretty. :)

In seriousness, I do get where you are coming from.
It really shows how beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I really like the Jeep concept vehicles with these High Top Fenders. Fortunately for me not everyone agrees.

DallasJKU

Adventurer
:sombrero: Heh Heh, yeah paying an exorbitant amount for shipping is a PITA, but

Even plastic costs a bunch, mainly because of BULK SIZE--not weight-

Whatever

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Well my MCE's had free shipping.

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
Wish they'd work with aev and arb bumpers! I'd love to add a set. Oh well...................................

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Finally finished the install with new tires.

Mounted up with a set of Cooper S/T Maxx 315/70R 17 tires, and the bumper end caps removed to lessen the "hideousness"... ;)
Rear will probably come down a good half inch when the new bumper is mounted, and the spare put back on.
Hoping to go play a bit tomorrow off road and see how 35" tires work with no lift.
Jeep has a 9.5cti winch, and a stinger up front. It's running on the 19/61 stock spring set.
Found a Mopar sticker on the box that says "bushwacker Inc.", so no mystery about who makes them.

Attachments

• Fenders-new-tires.jpg
    Fenders-new-tires.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 113

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Don't know if this has been discussed yet, but looks like the AEV snorkel won't work with these flares, correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IndyRubicon

Globetrotter
Can you confirm there's no rubbing on any of your 35" tires at full flex? Call me crazy, but I'm dubious about the claim and am wondering if they mean you can fit 35" tires onto the Jeep and drive to the mall with them, but they aren't taking flex into consideration when off-roading.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears