OBI Dweller Review and Discussion

AMMO461

Yes, while hooked up to shore power, if you want to use the electrical outlets or charge the batteries, the inverter needs to be turned ON.

Mdc, has a warehouse in California with parts and accessories. Obi and Mdc are similar. I have been looking for a skylight with no help from Obi. I decided to reach out to Mdc in California. And Sure enough they have them. A little expensive though. But, they had them with no hassles. And yes, they do answer their phones and are responsive. Just another possible option besides fighting, trying to order parts through Obi.

LaBlaze

Mdc, has a warehouse in California with parts and accessories. Obi and Mdc are similar. I have been looking for a skylight with no help from Obi. I decided to reach out to Mdc in California. And Sure enough they have them. A little expensive though. But, they had them with no hassles. And yes, they do answer their phones and are responsive. Just another possible option besides fighting, trying to order parts through Obi.
That's awesome!!! Thank you for letting us know!!

tjtx

First time out since swapping all of the electrical over, about 16 hours of running the fridge/freezer full of food, cellular internet (no starlink needed), running a couple of fans, misc lights and the pump for a quick shower:

1714217747809.png

The suns about to come up so it should be interesting to see how fast we recharge.

First time out since swapping all of the electrical over, about 16 hours of running the fridge/freezer full of food, cellular internet (no starlink needed), running a couple of fans, misc lights and the pump for a quick shower:

The suns about to come up so it should be interesting to see how fast we recharge
That Redarc display is really great. Thanks for the post.

tanlines34

Anyone have any issues with their thetford flush tank leaking? Ive been trying to find youtube videos or something on how to check/fix it cause I don't trust the dealership to do it but I haven't had any luck.
Is it leaking when you try to fill the toilet and its leaking through the seals?

T201D

I thought I would drop this info incase anyone else was wondering or needed to order parts. The maker of the OBI is a manufacturer called COMPAKS RV. China based as we already knew but if you go to their home page you will see pics of our trailers all lined up and if you click on parts you can order from them directly.

en.compaksrv.com/

Flettrich3

Hello All!
We just got back from a trip. We were able to use two new tarps that we added keder rail for the keder bars on the dweller 13. I added a video a month or two back showing the awning with keder rail sewed onto a tarp. After doing that one we wanted to create side panels for it using the keder rails on the side of the Dweller. This helps once again for rain and or wind.
I do know there were a few people who have asked about possibly buying a tarp with the Keder Bar sewed in, but things have gotten pretty busy at home for us to spend the time to do this. We are after some testing going to make a whole set that I will sell if anybody is interested. It will not be cheap unfortunately that is one reason why I have not spoken about making and selling these things. Time cost money. The wife is willing to spend the time just not sure if anybody wants to spend the money. I will post again when I have a new set of these tarps for the dweller 13 which I'm sure can be used for the 15 as well. I will be selling those. Until then I added a video and some pics.

a0291836f229d982574620c7ca1e277c.jpg
8ef29ff88aac6c41a0a60ef6712dd1ef.jpg
4a1580f717a27eb5b19749970a391e27.jpg
0b35adec395c6627d446126478c45ec2.jpg
180cb7ffc668f0ef74303388fb34196b.jpg
e7a9b40eb1e41b807c7773750b5cdcc5.jpg
8466185f9c2023b0589c5751fb09d3b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member