OBI Dweller Review and Discussion

Spencurai

Page 100! I read every single page...ok.
Picking up my used 2023 D15 on tuesday From General RV in Draper and just wanted to thank those that did a lot of homework and beta tested these trailers...maybe some year in the future they will be out of beta testing but that seems unlikely. Anyway I went to the OBI website and this is what they are passing off as a manual which is really no surprise. We are on our own folks!
My D15 is lightly used and has the Monroe shocks on it already. The batteries are AGMs so LiFePo will be incoming soon. I will be ditching the tire carrier on the back and the chinesium tires ASAP as well.
Did anyone on here trade theirs in to the General RV in Draper Utah? I got a pretty good deal, cheaper than anything this side of the auctions.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Picking up my used 2023 D15 on tuesday From General RV in Draper and just wanted to thank those that did a lot of homework and beta tested these trailers...maybe some year in the future they will be out of beta testing but that seems unlikely. Anyway I went to the OBI website and this is what they are passing off as a manual which is really no surprise. We are on our own folks!
My D15 is lightly used and has the Monroe shocks on it already. The batteries are AGMs so LiFePo will be incoming soon. I will be ditching the tire carrier on the back and the chinesium tires ASAP as well.
Did anyone on here trade theirs in to the General RV in Draper Utah? I got a pretty good deal, cheaper than anything this side of the auctions.

Do tell. Under 20k?

Their manual is a joke ! I am going to assume Obi, will be going out of business soon.

Spencurai

Their manual is a joke ! I am going to assume Obi, will be going out of business soon.
My guess is they will pull back really hard, sell factory direct and then slowly expand again unless they've over-leveraged themselves. Either way there will be a business running parts for these things which are luckily not unique to just this white label of the base trailer.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

My guess is they will pull back really hard, sell factory direct and then slowly expand again unless they've over-leveraged themselves. Either way there will be a business running parts for these things which are luckily not unique to just this white label of the base trailer.

I don't believe they really have any 2024 units in stock. They will have to sell them for more so much more then what the 2023's are currently going for. How could they possibly afford to warranty anything?

I don't believe they really have any 2024 units in stock. They will have to sell them for more so much more then what the 2023's are currently going for. How could they possibly afford to warranty anything?
Numerous dealerships, I have spoken with, trying to hunt down parts ( because Obi is so bad at responding) have all said, they will not be selling Obi anymore.

Looking for exact rear skylight ( above bed) replacement for our dweller 15. Obi, like usual is not being helpful.
I have located similar ones, I just cannot quite find the exact one.

Thank you !

Looking for exact rear skylight ( above bed) replacement for our dweller 15. Obi, like usual is not being helpful.
I have located similar ones, I just cannot quite find the exact one.

Thank you !

Thank you ! I sure wish they had more pictures, like the living side, very top. The pics they have are not to descriptive.

Thx again !

Thank you ! I sure wish they had more pictures, like the living side, very top. The pics they have are not to descriptive.

Thx again !
Same part number.

LaBlaze

Nah other side of the auctions. 25k for a '23 D15 was a pretty good deal I think. I was trying to beat up a number of dealers but they were digging in their heels.
That's a great price especially with the shock upgrades!! Welcome to the dweller club! This group is a life saver!!

obi-1 kenobi

I would not waste your money on the warranty ! The dealership is only as good as their supporting cast. Obi, is terrible at customer support, I am having issues with these clowns right now. Vincent ( owner) and Dustin ( his goon) have no idea how to run a business ! The dealership, I purchased my Obi from will not be selling Obi anymore. Bishes, Roa, are done as well, along with other dealerships across the country. Obi, should remove the dealerships from their website who are not dealing with them anymore. It is all the same reason. NO support after the sale from Obi. I contacted Bishes the other day in regards to a part. Once I said Obi, he chuckled. He said, he will see what he can do, but don't get your hopes up.

This site is a blessing ! It's really to bad Obi's customer service sucks ! All Obi is, is a middle man. All they do in their facility in Arizona, is Add a few things to the trailers to make them sales worthy. Other than that, they have no customer support, tech support, phone support or email support. Obi, tries to give the image of being a larger business than they really are. Their warehouse in Arizona, is pretty small. they have about 5 or six employees, Then Vincent ( Owner) his bff Dustin ( sales) and vincents's wife. Obi, had great potential, they have killed it with their lack of support. Keep in mind. When I was down in Arizona, Dustin was explaining to me their Info email, warranty email and all their phone options funnel down to Vincent. Obi, is just like the wizard of oz, with Vincent being the coward hiding behind the curtain. Obviously, I have no respect for their clown show, because they have no respect for their clients. Save your cheese and Cowboy, genderlt and the rest of this forums supporting cast well get you dialed in. Congrats, on your new rig !
thanks man for the info. lol they sound as bad as those scamming telemarketers. i have no regrets on buying the rig. and already planning mods for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior