Partner Stoves?

Scoutman

Explorer
Mine came in yesterday and of course we had to cook dinner on the patio to try it out. So far it's definitely everything as promised and the craftsmanship is outstanding. I think I'm going to get a 10# tank to go with it to cut down on some of the bulk for the average trip.

IMG_20150505_183426_585 (Large).jpg

Scoutman

Explorer
It is indeed. I picked up a 10# cylinder today at a local shop for $52 plus gas. Great deal. Now all i need is a storage bag and I'll be set. Right now its in a pillowcase. :sombrero:

outdoornate65

Adventurer
It is indeed. I picked up a 10# cylinder today at a local shop for $52 plus gas. Great deal. Now all i need is a storage bag and I'll be set. Right now its in a pillowcase. :sombrero:

Could I trouble you for order specs....looks like the model I'm after with the windscreen. Did you order from Partner?

Thanks,

Nate

Scoutman

Explorer

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
I've checked them out and everyone on here seems to be pleased with their stuff. The only stove bag they have on their site is for the 18" stove but after e-mailing Matt he said that he's made one for a 22" before but will have to pull the patterns. I haven't heard back since then.

I am sure he is a busy guy. Stay in contact and I'm sure he will take care of your needs.

thatguysgarage

Observer
Sorry for the slow reply on the 22" stove. We made a couple this week. They are now on the site. I wanted to make sure everything went together well before I followed up.

Roger M.

Adventurer
Just received one of the latest batch of 22" bags for my Partner.

Great quality, and super-fast delivery. Couldn't be more pleased with Blue Ridge service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12