Pause overland trailer

famcamper

The 16.4 has a really great floorplan with that folding bed and back door for storage of some extra toys during travel. Probably one of the best uses of space I've seen other than the Kimberly's Kruisers.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Looks like some of the 2023 Pause models are coming down under 100k.

Just speculating that they cranked out a lot of 2023 units. I have been following on FB group and thier have been a few issues but it's a small group.

Anyone heard of how the Garmin is working with the morryde suspension?

Treefarmer1

Are the under $100k models you're seeing for the single axle models? I haven't seen any dual axle models even close to $100k yet. If the dual axles do reach that price point, that's a sharp price.

I would also love to hear what kind of experiences owners are having with the Garmin and the new MorRyde design.

I believe technically the other dealer only carries them at thier SC facility but can ship them to you anywhere in the US. They do offer more knowledge of off roading and if one needs hand holding they could pay more and go that route. I bet all dealers nation wide includeding the CO dealer are dropping prices on 2023 inventory.

ROA-OFFROAD

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
The 16.4 has a really great floorplan with that folding bed and back door for storage of some extra toys during travel. Probably one of the best uses of space I've seen other than the Kimberly's Kruisers.

16.4 is amazing for sure. That back door opening up is a game changer.

CORVDealers

Looks like some of the 2023 Pause models are coming down under 100k.

Just speculating that they cranked out a lot of 2023 units. I have been following on FB group and thier have been a few issues but it's a small group.

Anyone heard of how the Garmin is working with the morryde suspension?

The 20.2s are coming down to cost or below because it hasn't been a great mover while the 20.3 has been a steady seller. However, Pause is doing an interior kitchen redesign on the 20.2 if the dealer elects to, to help sell that particular floorplan better. Our trailer is at the factory right now getting that update, but we probably won't see it back here until January. So you'll see new pictures of them over the next month with an updated interior from the dealers who went for it

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Expensive - yes, if built well. Nothing Palomino releases is built well.

Heavy? Not THAT heavy.

Kimberley Kruiser T3, considerably larger than what's in the video, and arguably the best off-road travel trailer in existence, 6328 lbs dry.

Bruder EXP5, another top-notch off-road travel trailer, 5070 lbs dry. Even their EXP8 is at 5952 lbs dry.

8000 lbs is utterly insane and is almost certainly due to Palomino's complete lack of experience in building anything resembling a quality unit.
8000 lbs is nutz. Floor must be concrete tile over 1000lbs of leveling compound 😆😆.

Totally speculating here. Even if it was your tester unit that may have gone over several knarly moab trips and possibly driven across the country and back and includes a warranty that is a reasonable price compared to a new one. I suggest to any potential buyers to bring in a third party inspector who knows a lot about chassis and the huck bolt aspects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior