Pause overland trailer

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

You said " we got a Pause in recently" that certainly implies that it's new to you so this must not be the tester unit. My apologies if that's the case.

I took a look at the Pause website warranty link. Maybe I am wrong but it looks like it is the same warranty as any Forest River warranty which is one year for original owner only. Nothing more then one year on chassis as well. I will say it seems like Pause is taking care of folks on these first 2 dozens of units on the market. That said 1 year on a chassis of a radically unique new design is very Elkhartie.

The Forest River, Inc. (“Forest River”) Limited Warranty covers this recreational vehicle (“RV”) for a period of
one (1) year from the date of purchase of the RV by the first retail purchaser when purchased from an
independently owned and authorized Forest River dealer. This Limited Warranty only applies to the first retail
purchaser of the RV. This Limited Warranty does not cover those items identified in the “Exclusions From
Coverage” section of this Limited Warranty.

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
You said " we got a Pause in recently" that certainly implies that it's new to you so this must not be the tester unit. My apologies if that's the case.

I took a look at the Pause website warranty link. Maybe I am wrong but it looks like it is the same warranty as any Forest River warranty which is one year for original owner only. Nothing more then one year on chassis as well. I will say it seems like Pause is taking care of folks on these first 2 dozens of units on the market. That said 1 year on a chassis of a radically unique new design is very Elkhartie.

The Forest River, Inc. (“Forest River”) Limited Warranty covers this recreational vehicle (“RV”) for a period of
one (1) year from the date of purchase of the RV by the first retail purchaser when purchased from an
independently owned and authorized Forest River dealer. This Limited Warranty only applies to the first retail
purchaser of the RV. This Limited Warranty does not cover those items identified in the “Exclusions From
Coverage” section of this Limited Warranty.

And from my experience with American made mass-market RV companies, the warranty is not worth the paper it's printed on. I've been cross-country on a trip, had an issue (plumbing leaks), called the manufacturer (Winnebago) in my case. I was told that I would have to wait 3 weeks for service, so I could drop it off at a dealer and pick it up in 4 weeks. That would mean ending my trip, driving home across the country, then driving it back up to pick it up a month later.

No thanks.
I just tore it apart in the campground and fixed it myself. It just ended up being a really minor issue. The dumdum just didn't tighten the plumbing fittings properly. All of them. And this turned out to be a very common problem (one of several) with the Winnebago Micro Mini "fauxverland" (as I call them) trailers. That worst is a significant number of slides failing and ripping out of the walls completely. But luckily I bought one without a slide. (well, not luck, I knew better)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior