Pics of your VAN! Post up!

Gooseberry

Explorer
Not my van but I would love to have one. This was at the gooseberry trail head
38e86f0d4b59700b8608652c773185e3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Abitibi

Explorer
That's a Delica L400 in basic trims. Got a few buddies with modified ones, they are pretty good vans.

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Accrete

Explorer
...Starting with an empty cargo van is both liberating, and strangely difficult...
Totally agree!
Then(2010) Now(2016) Five years of dreaming, scheming, building later. Though it was also a lesson in vision & patience for my wife and I as we paid cash for each tweak along the way.
: ) Thom

86cj

Explorer
Greetings,
It has been miserable weather since we got home with the bumpers last Tuesday. I took this shot (remember it's my wife's DD) on my way home with my cell camera...the wife was still working , ( Anywhooo... I will absolutely put up some new and improved pics next week. The weather man is predicting sunny skies here on the Oregon Coast!

The box on the street side is the 20" tall 3 jerry can open/lockable box + rail. The box on the camp/curb side is the locking 20" tall galley box + rail.

awdbumpers01rear.jpg

Also, we chose to have them put on the front bumper just cuz we had an extra $2500 bucks to burn...haha. Wow what a bumper! We went with the upsized 2" tubes and the matching cross tube. It is a great fit!

accreteAWD201603a-e1458951570452.jpg

Ah, as a PS thought... I'm sort of anal when it comes to wanting as much symmetry as possible. No I don't line up the labels in the cupboard! ; )
That said we went with the 20" high galley box rather than the 30" for two reasons; 1) the jerry can box can only be had in 20" height + rail above, and 2) the 30" high galley/gen box just didn't look right to us as it was above the lower level of rear window and we would not be able to easily utilize the above rail area during kitchen prep.

Looking good Thom, doing it up first class as usual.

Your van must be an inspiration for many, it was for me................

Accrete

Explorer
Looking good Thom...Your van must be an inspiration for many, it was for me...
Thanks so much for the VanKudos ! Every van-build here at expo and at SMB forum has inspired me too.
And yea, my wife still gets asked if they can marry her for her van ; )

We spent our days off this week doing a Poliglow treatment on the fiberglass roof. It is absolutely brilliant in the sunlight! Brought it back to factory fresh.
AWD-polyglow.jpg

pluma blanca

Observer
Thank you for your words

when we found this was his state MA`HAI ...

Now we finish our vacation and rest vw

2psj90i.jpg
[/IMG]

25updh5.jpg
[/IMG]

MA`HAI work was delayed, we did everything ... hand in hand from scratch was a good investment
Today the old VW brings us this beautiful country ...

2vajn0g.jpg
[/IMG]

wbc3r6.jpg
[/IMG]

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Gotta love those pesky track mandated noise ordinances. That's a killer combo you have there. :)

Somewhere I've got a photo of a squadron of Formula Fords with mufflers fitted. It's quite the mind-warp, all these open wheel/open cockpit race cars going hard with muffler cans sticking up off the back with little elbows strategically pointed away from the spot the sound guy sits off-track.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998